Tinytuttle’s grow chronicles 2021!

Yeah currently I have 7 different srains running. Only 3 in flower currently the rest are just starting veg. They’re regs, I typically stick to female and dont have to start as many so it’s an experience for me.

Hoping for 1 female of each at the least. Really hoping for 2 of the lucky charms so I can keep one as a mom.
Plants are looking great man!

3 Likes

Thanks buddy for the kiddos! Yea out of like 18 seeds dropped Like 12 popped female for me great odds in my opinion don’t think Iv had that great of luck before … I had quite less than ideal grow environment early for about 3 weeks with low hum levels but once I got that up and started getting into ideal VPD ranges they took off, they were like stunted pretty good during that time Unfortunately.

5 Likes

A few more shots of the group! Getting close going to go just a tad further on these [grid]

[/grid]

16 Likes

My buddy expects close to an ounce dry on this chemdog #4 :+1: I’m ok with that on a small 1/2 gallon pot

17 Likes

Looks amazing. So you liking your new light?
Have any plans for outdoors this season?
I’m thinking about just running autos in 5 gallon buckets to beat the rippers this year.

2 Likes

Love the light ! Best investment made! May try a few plants out in the woods this year with some quick autos can’t really chance it in the backyard this season with what’s going on with my kiddo and friends may try another indoor grow this spring with a couple plants at my buddies house but need to get garden seeds sprouted up also here shortly .

9 Likes

Grow some peppers or tomatoes outdoors this year. The garden may be therapeutic for both you and your kiddo. Much love bro.

9 Likes

Gardening is so therapeutic, at least in my case. It does better than music to soothe this savage beast. I started my lettuce already, started peppers and tomatoes about 2 weeks ago. I’m so ready for nice weather to get into the garden and get my raised beds ready to plant. Oh I also have parsley and basil going already cause I let some go to seed in the herb bed and they are already popping up.
Edit: glad to hear about the light. It looks to be producing well.

8 Likes

Absolutely growing something in that spot @Tinytuttle will be somewhat gratifying and better then nothing. Put tomatoes there and they will get huge! Sorry you have stipulations on yourself…

7 Likes

Homegrown tomatoes are the best!!

A blt will never taste the same in the winter though!

8 Likes

I don’t even buy tomatoes in the winter anymore they are much too disappointing. Can’t eat store bought salsa either anymore. Homegrown tomatoes just make it taste to damn good!

9 Likes

Cherokee purples almost ruined all other tomatoes for us too. They don’t normally produce too much, but yum!

We had a terrible year last year with mites, and the tomatoes almost got flattened due to me getting back into growing cannabis and not paying attention. We will have a good ipm this year.

7 Likes

First spring flowers to pop up … grape hyacinth will be next and tulips not far behind

11 Likes

Plants are now chopped and drying!

Sorry for the poor pic to many shadows

10 Likes

11 Likes

12 Likes

Unseeded buds bro? Fantastic!

5 Likes

For the most part I’ll get in a take a closer look but there pretty clean IMO saw a couple bananas

3 Likes

Has to be better than last summer.

2 Likes

Check this one out ! @Badger, @corey ya May want to experiment with this Also very informative!

8 Likes