Tinytuttle’s grow chronicles 2021!

I have seen the videos, but we don’t have that type here, yet…

1 Like

Just had to post it!

This is the ultimate red-neck fun right here! Lol

I think they need to opt for the big landing nets instead of the bows… boat is catching more then the bows! Lol

5 Likes

Yeah, someone is gonna die if I have a bow in my hands.

4 Likes

Great link man! I need to catch a couple buckets of fish now for my plants and head over to the retail grocery store for some bulk brown sugar

2 Likes

My next garden gnome! him giving old man winter the business!

13 Likes

Lol! That’s great

2 Likes

Might look good with stumpy!!

3 Likes

Time to get out the rolling gear and make some paper pots

5 Likes

This is humic I used last round seems to work pretty good about a 50/50 mix of really fine powder and granules

Roots have nutes! Break those root ball apart!

6 Likes

Enjoying this paper pot maker even more now … just discovered that out of a single circular that I can get up 12 different individual marked pots if I decide to roll them all the same way , saves on marking approximately 48 tags!

7 Likes

Gettin there!

9 Likes

Looks like it’s seed popping time!

5 Likes

Just noticed the bag in the background, I’m waiting for an order of down to earth stuff to hit the only grow shop in the country next month. That Bio Live was first on the list… how do you like it? Seems like a great all in one amendment

3 Likes

Best thang so far IMO that fresh EWC, and humates for the win! Think it really boosted the health of the plants this last round , forward to see what the final smoke is like!

4 Likes

That’s who has the Carrot- question for you. I have a problem with tears in the bottom, probably from the friction of the wood compressing at the corner. Have you had experience with that? Do you twist at all or just push straight in to crimp?

2 Likes

My worm castings are 18 months old so with that in the mix I feel it could be the killer combo

3 Likes

It takes a little experimenting I leave enough overlap on the bottom to cover over just half of the center line them loosely fold like a present on the bottom keeping loose helpS with the expansion needed for the crimp

2 Likes

I like a strip of paper in length like at least 3.5x 13.5” long to make or at least two layer thickness … this length here will probably wrap 2.5 times

But yes Iv had issues like that in the past I just takes a feel for it.

8 Likes

That’s what I was hoping. I’ve been hinting at starting some veggies inside here just to get an excuse to make a ton.

I suppose I can just recycle them and make em’ for practice.

3 Likes

effing great! that’s what I call, "take that fish and swallow it! Hilarious! the carps!

4 Likes