Tinytuttle’s grow chronicles 2021!

Turtle, you got an opinion on this stuff bro? They say 1-2 ml per gallon. It seems like too little. I can’t find any info about the percentage of humic, and that is what the gentleman in that video said to look for. The company is out of Canada.

https://vitalhumicusa.com/

2 Likes

Ouch kinda of pricey IMO almost 60$/3.0oz I think I’ll stick to DTE product .

4 Likes

I’m trying to find a soluble powder. Td hats supposed to mix on like 3000 g or so. From what the guy in the video said, this stuff is say too strong.

I think I may order some raw humic acid.

4 Likes

BioAg used to have a sample pack that they’d send out. Idk if they still do but something to look into, just cost shipping.

5 Likes

Nice, they still offer it! Thanks!

4 Likes

Yoooo TinyT! Checking in to see about those beautiful gardens getting started… I’m so desperate for grow related entertainment that a picture of a tiller grinding dirt gives me a giddy up feeling. If you could please bring back the spacey star flower this year, I would be most thankful. Hope your weather is getting better.

5 Likes

Things are going to start popping again some started tulips not quite to flower stage . Grape hyacinth are up daffodils close hops are off to the races again over 1 foot tall even with snow on them!

6 Likes

Anyone know how to deal with these other then cutting them off and watching them come back year to year BIG PIA!

7 Likes

Stumpy looks to have made it through a Colorado winter!

Looks like he dropped his pipe from chattering teeth!

9 Likes

Was just sitting here looking and wondering how many volunteers plants Ill have this year and the wife mentions about dropping some new red mulch down and pulling up some weeds! I I look down and see 15+ plants popped up!

Right by the burn pit they were line up last fall for some ash!

Guess these are the survivors

13 Likes

Salad greens? I stopped counting at 50+

13 Likes

You have to go after the roots that spawn them with loppers. Cut through on both sides and remove.

PITA, but a great kid job!
How do I know?.. 'cause I was the kid :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Are those Box Elders?

4 Likes

I believe them to be some ornamental fruit tree sending up tons of sucker shoots

4 Likes

Holy shit! Found at least two of these in the front flower beds ! Lol

Looks like I’ll go plant hunting this week end!

I don’t think this will pass as basil !

13 Likes

Just catching up on this thread. So much great organic grow knowledge in here. Looking forward to watching and learning more!

6 Likes

Haven’t thrown up much content lately but some early spring color shots for ya’ll[grid]

[/grid]

12 Likes

Some pretty looking flowers, nice to see a bit of colour, the only thing we have here flowering are dandelions :confused:

5 Likes

Same here after they crocus did off.
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

So as some of you may know I like to tinker around a lot with different types of grow style and such and recently with watering techniques

Decided to pull some seeds to get start rolling out some pots again for my indoor and more then likely a few out in the boonies!

Just recently came up with a seedling Self watering tray using 10x20 some hydroton and some craft felt

So here we go!

7 Likes