Tinytuttle’s grow chronicles 2021!

3 Likes

I’d have to say the the felt wick mats are doing rather well ! Dry pellets And pots all gained about an once of water over 3 hours and probably at field capacity

8 Likes

So here’s the 2021 lineup on this grow!

I have (8) jungle spice with each one of different daddy’s from @lefthandseeds

Apollo 11 from @Sebring made by @Howard.Crane

Silver mountain from @Sebring

Hawaiian haze from @Old-Ron

Dragon blood hash plant from Sebring Not sure made by who

Mauradrer from baked beans?

Unknown prophet from @Northern_Loki

Janis from Fluer De Mal seeds

18 Likes

Hot damn! Nice lineup. Of course I’m partial to jungle spice. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m thinking again about making some auto sativas for outdoor here.

4 Likes

Ya Iv had a jungle spice before and was quite enjoyable iirc definitely had some punch to it!

7 Likes

My friends are always asking me to grow it. I want to get back on it again soon.

6 Likes

The Marauder is Baked Beanz and the Dragons Blood is Mongobongo’s got one in veg myself.

2 Likes

I may run some outside this year. I’m taking some things to friends up in the hills to grow since I can’t get to everything. I’m gonna get them going with some PPP. Maybe the Low Dak or Black Dak. They want indica /indica dom. I’ve been too busy to do the research which of my strains fit. I’ll give them tags and the plan is I can come up and take clones of everything and monitor his grow for standouts.

Hey @Tinytuttle, I think I’ve found five volunteers so far. I just got my lawnmower working good again and got a heavier duty weed eater so I was out the other day all day. I bet I find a few more. All are in different spots from different plants so I plan on letting most go if the location works out.

3 Likes

Hah that’s funny Iv pulled out hundreds so far ! Could make a salad for everyone on my block!

2 Likes

Saw this the other day my oyster mushroom inoculated logs from maybe four years ago!

Hey @GMan this is a better sized one but he got yanked!

7 Likes

I have them all sizes. One sprouted in some hard ass clay soil right outside my back door/ I’m letting it go as long as it can on it’s on. It’s cool how strong they are when the seed stays out all winter and sprouts on it’s on.

3 Likes

Yup there some pretty healthy good growers for the area that’s for sure!

2 Likes

The evil kitty! Lol

9 Likes

Some more color for ya a few that are about to pop![grid]

[/grid]

9 Likes

Some Laic action! This little Bush is probably 6-8 years old now

bought it pretty small!

11 Likes

Some comfrey making an appearance

13 Likes

What’s the pic in the upper right?

I’m seeing some flowers coming up late myself. My lilac is just like yours and smelling oh so good. We’ve already had a few minor hail storms and 40-50 winds today, so they don’t look as happy as they did the other day. peace

2 Likes

That’s an ornamental onion one of my faves for sure

3 Likes

Mowed the yard ! Sprayed weeds, put in a rain diverter spout today feeling accomplished for this old fart!

Holy shit ! Look at this mint! I guess it likes wood chips!

Hey @Solowolf get your ass up here and wack some of this shit out ! Take some back and mix up some Mojito’s for some of your lady friends ! Lol … I can easily spare ten pounds or so!

10 Likes

Front porch barrel filled up last night from a little daB of rain

Collected probably close to 85 gallons total

Hmmm batch of compost/EWC Tea to spread The love?

6 Likes