Tinytuttle’s grow chronicles 2021!

I’v seen hemp with higher amounts of CBG in it something Iv heard about but haven’t read much about it does it do well for the sleep patterns then? Think Iv seen hemp flower of CBG of 15% or better does that sound like a decent amount?

3 Likes

Damn that sounds like something that might beat the hemp pollen around here Hopefully I can plant before Mother’s Day fuck we usually still get decent late season snow around that time

3 Likes

The Apricot Auto seed came from Blue Forest farms. I saved around 20 out of a 1000 and am planning on making seed here real soon. It has a cbd content of just over 17%.
The CBG seed came from Hemp Seed Depot. It is called Mountain Blizzard. If I remember right they are supposed to be 17-18% CBG. As I said I have done a reversal on it. I know I will have some S1s because I can see them. I’m not sure if if I got all the others pollinated yet or not.
If you would like seed of either I would be happy to get you some if it works out. I’m getting ready to start a journal.
CBG they say is great for gastrointestinal issues. Like a godsend for people suffering from chromes disease they say

8 Likes

Wife states I fart to much think it would help with that? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

Here are some pics of the Apricot Auto about harvest . They didn’t get planted until late July at the last minute. The days where getting shorter. They did awesome all things considered but would have been a lot bigger if planted early-mid june

![20200917_190222|375x500]

12 Likes

Rather impressive ! Thanks for sharing! 8-10 oz or so per plant?

6 Likes

I’ll keep an eye out for your log. Been interested in CBG for its narcotic effect, have never been able to get besides isolate.

4 Likes

I would say you are pretty close on the good ones. They didn’t all do that well but I would say a good overall average was close to a qp. im sure if they would have been planted earlier yield would have been much better. We lost over 3 hours of light a day while they where growing

3 Likes

If these seed work out I will get you a few

3 Likes

I’m curious about sample results too, anyone had a taste? Pretty narcotic? I’ve never seen anything with such high percentage! I usually need high doses, so only 1% CBG content was simply going to do nothing. 15% is where I start to feel CBD/THC, so that has great potential. Going to buy some myself. I needed some autos anyways.

4 Likes

Iv been able to get online hemp flower cheap IMO with 22-24% CBD , some of this bag seed is from the Chemdog CBD slight seed hemp flower

6 Likes

WTF? Bro tell me these actually smell like Apricots???

5 Likes

Where can I find Apricot autos?

4 Likes

I’ll give you my left nut for a few of these seeds…
My wife deals with chronic pain & Endometriosis, She’s never tried CBG so I’m very interested in the effects it might have…

7 Likes

Wish I knew, might have to just wait for these guys. I knew if it was quality it would be impossible to find!

5 Likes

Went to go scope out the plants today (1-12-21) pulled 5 plants that showed male instead of lethal injection or fire wood I decided to eat them the wife had one and I had the other as a nice light snack! Before!

these guys are getting sent to the Guillotine

And the plants that succumbed to an awful death!

10 Likes

Yum!

did a BBQ RUB with a touch of salt

12 Likes

We grew out some cbd Harlequin bagseed this summer, and it turned out kinda harsh. It just makes me sleepy as well. I’m not gonna stop trying.

6 Likes

I found ya bro. I’m excited to see what you can do without seeds!!

4 Likes

I like to use my coconut oil as butter for my pancakes.

3 Likes