Tinytuttle’s grow chronicles 2021!

I guess I’m just gonna have to pull the trigger one of these time and try some cbd plants.

4 Likes

I prefer these over those “kale chips” any day!

5 Likes

Well today it’s flip day (1-16-21) had to figure out how to reset the digital timer it had flipped in random mode when lights should of been off so that issue was corrected the two shots below! Are 10 days apart with 5 fewer plants that showed sex last week feel pretty confident that most males are gone now ! There might be a Hermie in there so I keeping a close eye on them 1/6/2021 image

1-16-21

11 Likes

Overall I feel everyone is doing great a have all sorts of stuff going on here some are autos that flowered real early and and packing on weight some Iv manifolded most all are topped with the exception of the autos

Tossing around the idea of doing a solo cup grow or two one with some auto and another or so of 12/12 photo from seed may get a start on some culinary herbs as well

Thanks again @Baudelaire for such a great light! It’s doing fabulous!

6 Likes

Biggest pot is a 2 gallon IRRCC and its the blue dream mother in the corner She is my manifold experiment and is looking nice and bushy trained out to 8 main colas all others are in 2L pots utilizing wicking ropes

Been starting up the aloe and worm leachate again and everyone responded well yesterday

Low temps in the mid to upper 60’s
High temps mid to upper 70’s
RH been trying to keep it at 50% or better but it’s a challenge being in a bigger room

Will continue to shape plants through the 1st 2-3 weeks Will top dress with some EWC and biolive this coming week to help push growth

Have to say for not having fed much I’m pretty sold on the biolive ! Better be I guess cause I have about 24 lbs of it left !:flushed::flushed::flushed:

7 Likes

Took another look tonight and marked all females I have about 5 more plants that have no sex identification yet… hoping most are females at this point I’ll give detailed pics and info just figured out text to picture ! Smh

2 Likes

Really impressive your label graveyard icon_e_surprised|nullxnull, mines get their label in the fifth week as a reward for surviving frech|nullxnull. Will be following their progress even if it is organic :nauseated_face:, looking good so far … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

Ya not bad not a single nutrient even added to the 2 gallon pot probably over 2.5 months Old in that or so started it about a week before the solo cup comp aloe and a worm bin watering run off collection is all that’s been added and h20

5 Likes

Here they were right at month from when this pic was taken

12 Likes

Doing this already. Just little sprouts so far.

3 Likes

Sweet what’s ah cooking? Thinking a couple of autos and some photos to see what I can do on a 12/12 from seed

3 Likes

Grapefruit Auto, Alien Rift & BlackBerry auto solo cups. 12/12 lighting.

1 Like

What strains you gonna get in solos?

1 Like

Did you mix up some supersoil with it? I’m thinking about trying that.

3 Likes

I’m tossing the idea around of get some auto bubble gum going gifted from @Corey and some autos from Mark on strainly as for photo may something with the Hawaiian lineage in it

4 Likes

Ya that would be TT’s version of Super soil! Lol Probably never same ingredients in the same proportions from batch to batch … it’s more a pinch of this a dash of that cup here cup there sometimes I go by smell sometimes or by taste! :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

You trying hempy , ebb and flow or the old fashion way ?

5 Likes

You mean @corey

3 Likes

Yes TY for telling me ! I’m just a bit high ATM.

4 Likes

That’s good to know buddy. I’m gonna try it on my next batch.

4 Likes