Tinytuttle’s grow chronicles 2021!

Anyone see a good looking pot like this? Hope it gets a female seed! I’m calling the to be plant “Monique “ when she gets to be a big girl

4 Likes

The thinking the nearby plants are getting benefits from the light! Before and after pics

9 Likes

So I realized I needed a bit more elbow room so removing the cement mixing tray All together using 10-20 trays filled with hydroton didn’t know much about It till this morning but think it will be a multipurpose media for my need the clay balls lift it of the bottom so it’s not sitting in water plus I’m hopeful that this will boost my humidity significantly

6 Likes

Making up a Mung bean/aloe/JWA concoction to water up so media from the 5-6 plants that have gotten the axe recently . Making (ROLS) with some more EWC , all-purpose DTE , biolive , biochar, and all the dead roots!

6 Likes

Cement mixing bin is coming in handy for the re-amending purpose and a hand full of red wigglers to inoculate the new media!

7 Likes

BD mother is approximately 6” away from the lights with no ill effect

Most of the canopy is at the 12” mark let’s see what these plant do in the next 2 weeks! Things are going to get pungent in here!

10 Likes

I’m calling this “SMOKE ON THE WATER” free CO2 supplementation! Time to get some Deep Purple queued up!

9 Likes

What sort of sorcery is that? hum|nullxnull

4 Likes

About a pound or dry ice thrown in a bucket of water blown around with a circulating fan

6 Likes

Another male popped up today when I was playing around with my DYI CO2 a tester gone male! This boy was a stretchy one as most probably are.

Edit! This is a Pineapple Express plant not a tester !

3 Likes

Anyone want to guess how much a couple pounds of dry ice might boost the C02 in a spare room 10x10 room? Think we would get in the 800-1000 ppms? fresh out of CO2 detectors currently? Lol

2 Likes

Trying to get into the yellow and green range just on the edge utilizing this info

2 Likes

Threw this one up on POM contest posting here as well ! Hope ya enjoy

9 Likes

Was wondering if anyone running or had run Oregon Huckleberry that exhibits this type of structure at the internodes ? How did it come out in the end?

6 Likes

I’ve had the change to smoke some that was from an Oregon depo, all I remember is that it was a tasty smoke and relaxing. Curious to see it grow out tho.

3 Likes

Ya it will be interesting see how it starts stacking … it was mentioned by a chat buddy the @Papalag has some in the works need to go find his thread!

2 Likes

Sweet… on the search!

1 Like

Hi @Tinytuttle I do have the OH going she’s about to go into the flowering tent with the rest
It’s my first go at her you are more then welcome to stop by and take a look see
Paps
Paps runs BOG , Lefthanded seeds, Orange Goji ,Oregon Huckleberry, and useful seeds Octopot style

1 Like

Ya weird stucture from the get go leaves are even a bit different also!

1 Like

Is this the year to invest into one of these do-dads?

http://www.theconsciousfarmer.com/plant-health-sugar-levels/

Gabe Brown of North Dakota who I spoke with a few months back about multi species cover cropping reports brix levels of 20 and over! These are really tremendous levels and reflect the health of the system he is farming. If you are a new to The Conscious Farmer, are a cropper and haven’t read my blogs on multi species cover cropping I suggest that you do. (Just search cover cropping at the top of the side bar). Colin Seis has also had similar brix outcomes from his pasture cropping.

A paragraph from the above link I’v posted a few of Gabe’s vids here and there as well 20 points is crazy high!

5 Likes