Tinytuttle’s grow chronicles 2021!

Solo hempys… Gotta basics TT versions soil recipe? Ohh I that would be good Bubble gum solos :wink: last time I grew solos they needed up 2ft tall with 12/12 haha.

3 Likes

1:1:1 aeration: peat:compost/EWC combo dry amendments of biolive, all-purpose Fertilizer kelp … the only difference recent is the biochar addition All my amendments I run are pretty much Down to earth … oh there’s something else I was playing with in a green bag Also

4 Likes

The above recipe did well for me I felt that the summer time heat probably effected more then anything (hot roots)

4 Likes

Time to do some logging and measurement taking (I’m sure I’ll loose the documentation somewhere) so I’ll do it here!

11 Likes

Ok OG peeps here is the the lineup of “dirty hookers” going into the flip
Here are the early flower gals

12 Likes

13 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

After clean up!

15 Likes

Plants looking nice. At first I was thinking, “why is he taking pictures in the car”, then I realized it was a stove. Morning wake and bake kicking in over here. :grin:

8 Likes

Lol who knows with cars nowadays they might come with ovens in some models … thanks for the compliment and dropping in to check things out

4 Likes

My chunky little red Lebanese x purple kush from @Heritagefarms tester seeds

12 Likes

That’s a shirt but fat little plant , that one must be heavy towards the rpk they were smaller plant but full of terps. The red lebs get really big I’m going to take these to f2 I. The spring and look for a bigger red Leb structure but with the terps from the rpk.

4 Likes

Ya I’m digging the smells off this girl what terp is it heaviest in You reckon? @Heritagefarms

Would like to throw Down more beans but never had a bench seat full of plants like this before need to sex about 5 more and do some rearranging

2 Likes

The red leb had a very earthy mexi sweet taste while the rpk had more of a sour musk with some fruity undertones. One of the rpk girls smelled like hashy musk. I’d be happy with any combination if sour musk and fruit , both were nice and dense with the red lebs being more spear type nugs and the rpk were hard little grenade sized plants very similar to the one you have going there. Also planning on mixing them with some Mauy Thai super autos

6 Likes

Ya there’s a fruit smell that I liken it to juicy fruit gum will keep sniffing this girl that’s for sure and will see if things change over time

7 Likes

Quick approaching end of week #1 of flower will probably change out reservoirs in place of 10-20 trays need to get things spread out a bit in here

I moved the fan to help “tickle” the entire bench and increase airflow through it

8 Likes

Little bit better close ups!

Ya can’t even tell the the BD mother got Molested 5 days ago

Temps mid 70’s humidity low to mid 50’s

I changed fan location and 1/2 hour later they looked more happy

9 Likes

7 Likes

10 Likes