Tinytuttle’s grow chronicles 2021!

I took it out to look at it lol. But never used it

4 Likes

Handy tool for making beer also! And a host of other things going to do some googling tonight think antifreeze can be checked off the top of my head iircc

2 Likes

Two autos came down today a tester plant from @Heritagefarms

8 Likes

And in these pics we have @TheShowMeHomie Beans gifted to me by @Old-Ron !

Thanks guys looking forward to trying these out in the next week or so!

Hey @Badger we have some bud with no seeds!

Both plants had some wonderful aromas coming off them with just a slight manicure wet trim

11 Likes

Today we’re giving the girls a coconut,aloe and molasses treatment first time In this Grow using coconut water!

5 Likes

That is awesome my man!!

3 Likes

Didn’t see much for fungus flyers so the ash did them in pretty good may just do a top dress soak of JWA to help rewet soil and cover all the bases

3 Likes

Did a little pruning ,cleanEd the reservoirs gave the girls a new drench of aloe, coconut, and molasses today starting week 5 of flower starting to fill out now !

9 Likes

Aloe the drink? Or the stuff you put on sunburns?
The $ store near me sells a drink made with aloe and of course preservatives… think the preservatives would do any harm? Your mixing all 3 together then feeding?

3 Likes

I’ve used that same brand… it worked good. Nothing horrible happened.

1 Like

Fresh aloe, the leaves. Not going to get much cleaner. Can pick them up at Walmart here for $2.

3 Likes

Just toss them in a bleender skin and all?

1 Like

Just these can get at WM like stated above for Like 2$ this one was like 900 grams IIRCC will last me a month

today I just skinned the top off with a sharp knife and score the goop and scoop out the guts like an avocado then blend all three togther

7 Likes

I don’t think it would affect it but I know of the gallon jug of aloe your talking about but I want au’ natural with these

1 Like

Depends on what they use as a preservative. If it’s citric or ascorbic acid (vit C), it should be fine. Potassium sorbate is probably not so great for the microbes in a organic soil, its a chemical salt.

7 Likes

Whew had to look back! I’m safe! Lol

5 Likes

Is it coconut 200x at BAS that they have or is it aloe? Need to check them out

4 Likes

They have both powdered aloe and coconut water at BAS, i use both in my garden. Much easier to add 1/4 tsp. of powder to a gallon then to scrabe and blend fresh aloe. I didn’t really notice a difference between fresh and powdered.

4 Likes

Ya it’s the kid in me that likes to get my hands in to the goop though! Lol

Still have a good sized bag of their yucca powder need to fish that out of the supplies also!

3 Likes

Living in Northern IL I am always amazed to see the massive aloe leaves, I’ll buy them over a bottle anytime.

6 Likes