Tinytuttle’s grow chronicles 2021!

I think it was some other OG peep actually not sure ATM

1 Like

Well my new cannabis tool just arrived ! A little challenging to get the job done took about two full fans leaves squished between two spoons and a plier backup to do the squishing !

Actually I feel that the stems may be the juiciest part!

Tested two plants BD Mother came in at a blurred #9 and the the other random pick was a solid #7

Room for improvement this was a mid day check from my understanding Brix levels modulate throughout the day not sure if mornings are better, just before lights , or the dark period

More research is needed however testing the same time Every day is also important for consistency

4 Likes
2 Likes

I have a refractometer too. But I still have yet to use it lol

4 Likes

Whaaaaattt! When ya grow pretty plants like you do @DavesNotHere there’s probably no reason to pull it out ! Our weather has been dreary the last couple of days … but I’m picking up tips here and there to make it easier That’s for sure I was happy to see the blurred line thang going on though , suppose to indicate higher levels of amino acids and complex proteins … just got done watching you tube that a guy had over 20 reading in a cannabis grow

4 Likes

So a quick test on chemdog plant wasn’t the same plant but I had a blurred 14 so that’s great news !

@DavesNotHere find that rolling 1-2 leaves with Rubber glove in a little ball does pretty well seems like Brix does spike upwards near lights out! FYI

3 Likes

I’m actually surprised my RLOS is still working out for me after like 4 years of cycling lol. My last couple cycles I’ve just been amending with the KIS mix. Its closer to my own mix than any other blend and I’ve been lazy and didn’t feel like buying and mixing the amendments lol

3 Likes

Ya Iv went with some of their stuff in the past haven’t done the mix yet can’t imagine they wouldn’t use anything but the best ingredients!

3 Likes

Have a few of these suckers flying around

Another reason to give JWA a try !

Btw @Badger jwa as a dishwasher detergent works pretty damn well IMO just as good as any commercial Stuff we’ve purchased

5 Likes

That’s awesome man. I’m gonna try it!

4 Likes

Hahaha… I’m in the same boat.

4 Likes

Ya through just simple observation of looking at the leaf shine ( last stage as indicated in above articles) is the building of lipids IIRCC
Haven’t tested but a few plants but happen to do the Oregon huckleberry yesterday, that’s seemed to be my problem plant came in at a hard line of 7% Have had issue with her from the get go but may also try1-2 of the autos that are almost done .

2 Likes

Iv found out that balling and rolling leaf and stem for a bit between fingers and placing between two quarters and sticking in a the jaws of pliers to squeeze works pretty well haven’t tried the garlic press idea yet .

2 Likes

Would be interesting to check Brix 4-6 hours into the dark period heard that up to 70% of sugars go back down to the roots during this time must experiment!

4 Likes

Yesterday early morning pic how’s everyone like the new EYE level shot?

9 Likes

Nice jungle man. Good canopy control.

5 Likes

Haha! 15 plants on that bench seat about 5 different flavors and 2-3 different shaped pots but some vegged for three months others for 4-5 weeks and all of them but one stretched about the same length My OG CALI is on the floor and about 18” taller than anyone on the bench lanky girl but maybe typical for that strain ? Opinions? on a stretchy girl ?

5 Likes

I saw a picture on here awhile back with a ball gag that I go back to.

4 Likes

Well checked about two plants about 10 minutes before lights out I can attest that before lights go out their already dumping sugars into the root zones so I’d think 70% is pretty damn accurate! @ReikoX and @DavesNotHere

4 Likes

Has it even been even been taken out of the box? Lol😜

2 Likes