Tinytuttles 2020 grow chronicles

Looks like it may be time to throw down some beans! Going to up grade my reservoir platform to something a bit more sturdy and up my pot sizes with wicks, going to round some fabric pots up and punch some holes for some wicks

7 Likes

Getting ready to throw down Some seeds having a difficult time getting motivated with what’s been going on the last six months but um thinking that this might be my biggest planting of cannabis seeds to date which depending on how big they get in next month some will be clones and some will be planted at remote locations since the hemp fields to the west will be there still ,thinking I can get some autos finished before the pollen starts flying!

5 Likes

Here’s some jungle spice all prettied up not a big round this time but the smells coming off this jungle spice has some of the best Iv had so far used the rubber basting brush to clean them up!

11 Likes

I can’t believe how much these two little buds are stinking up the place ( in a good way)

15 Likes

What app is that you’re using? Looks handy.

2 Likes

Moon and garden is what this one is called.

3 Likes

Threw some seed down today we have on this round of seeds crackle berry(3) jungle spice (blue yellow and green) in duplicate orange sunshine(2) Sebring’s patch Adams (3) lowryder uv1 and lowryder Davida (3) some dinafem critical auto (2) sunflower mammoth and Italian basil and purple basil all cannabis compliments of generous members here with the exception of the critical those were freebies from a seed purchase

5/1/2020

8 Likes

Planted some garden seeds direct about a week ago and some are already up lettuce two types spinach peas. Carrots went in today will save a couple squares for cucumber yard long for the trellis and maybe a squash

9 Likes

So I’m thinking that I might have a chance with autos outdoors this year before the hemp fields all over the place start slinging their Jizz all over the county wish me luck peeps may do a 50/50 outdoor/indoor this year we’ll see how it goes! The regular photos will probably be cloned and go guerilla with some also up in the hills .

2 Likes

I really haven’t shown my new wicking system as of late … got rid of the peg board and went with wire grid panels the are over layed with a space blanket that has slits to access water the poly strips I took from a self water container idea I had used a few years back both ends are drooped into the water and I can probably start pucks right in the fabric it’s doubling as in increase in low humidity which I always struggle with also

8 Likes

The hops are growing like gang busters in the new bed start of year 2 in the transplant into this bed!

these weren’t even hardly above the ground on our last snow! The ones in the front beds didn’t have much effect on them even with the heavy snow

6 Likes

Well this is funny guess the girls last year dropped some seed that’s viable found about 12+ volunteers in this one 4x4 I dumped some ice hash that was full off seed but most of the birds cleaned that pile up

I swear I didn’t see these plants 5 days ago!

19 Likes

Glad to see you back on growing my friend! I’m here to take a seat and see the wonderful plants you grow! Stay strong, love from portugal.

4 Likes

Thanks @SpikPT for stopping in it already feels like getting out and getting dirt on the hands has helped my emotional status things are starting to get their grow on here in CO but I don’t every bet on Mother Nature here, we may see a snow again by Mother’s Day! lol

5 Likes

If anyone is frustrated with the hassles of veggie gardening I highly suggest this (SFG) the mix is originally probably getting close to ten years old now with the occasional topping of EWC and compost these are 2x4 and can grow some nice crops this way , weeding is an absolute breeze matter of fact the most I do is pull up some grasses in the edges not tilled or dug at any point ( not-till ) style

4 Likes

Yanked the jungle spice male and took a look a the roots going to clean them and make some root cream not bad root structure on a 16 oz cup for just over a months growth

8 Likes

Here she is cleaned up a bit! @ReikoX I don’t have to dry these before making ointment do I? Hard to get them damn rice hulls out? Lol

5 Likes

Root cream, anti???

2 Likes

From what Iv read on in “ not just another tincture thread “ roots provide benefits as well additional compounds probably not in the flower portion of the plant, so im going to give these a try in my next ointment batch.

4 Likes

I’s it me but how many have smelled their roots? lol to me they smell like fresh cut cucumber’s.

3 Likes