Tinytuttles growing chronicles!

Just read this entire post. Really amazing grow you got going on. What I would do to be able to grow outside -_-

The second me and my wife move to Oregon game on! Lol

3 Likes

Thanks for stopping by @Beerus what’s going on isn’t totally legal I think the laws in CO say they have to be inside in an enclosed locked structure away from minors oops :speak_no_evil: :zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Shhhhh

What they dont know wont hurt them ;D
I’m guessing you don’t grow indoors at all? Nothing like that free light called the sun!

3 Likes

What’s really fun with this one is the way I decided to scrog this one and really flatten it out! It’s profile isn’t much more than 2 feet tall … make that 22-23 inches! Lol I think I’ll go down to the hobby shop and wire some fake flowers on it to top it off! Lol

Edit shit forgot to add the pic I just took!

7 Likes

I’v done a couple runs inside over the fall and winter months in the past, they were just using shitty Chinese Burple lights ok for veg but bloom it sucked , this year a buddy did give me a 400 HPS with a full spectrum hortilux light will give that one a whirl but really limited on space may do a SOG with some members beans gifted to me!

5 Likes

But they are in beds… that’s enclosed isn’t it? lol

Great work and a great read. Really good info in here.

2 Likes

Your right @Jellypowered but from the top of soil profile inside the box it’s almost at the 2 foot mark total height overall would be right at 30 inches. Thanks for stopping in and spreading some :heart:

2 Likes

Such an awesome thread! Thoroughly enjoying it, man!

2 Likes

Thanks @cogitech for stopping in to check what’s growing in CO, thanks for throwing out the :heart:

2 Likes

Just got done rough sifting some worm casting didn’t take long maybe 20 minutes tops !

5 Likes

Some cold drizzling rain set in to the area yesterday so I covered her up so she wouldn’t get to soaked warmer today time for some dry out time!

5 Likes

8 Likes

Well folks this is the weekend in Colorado when shit could get nasty! Forecast is for cold drizzling rain with possible snow in some areas. It’s a little earlier than I wanted to take this girl but she was showing a small bit of amber to me so why chance it ! CHOP TIME! I’m thinking this might be a pretty good haul and biggest harvest from a single plant for me! ENJOY!

8 Likes

I’m thinking I like the outdoor SCROG method low profile and a ton of tips!

6 Likes

previous pic all cleaned up!

10 Likes

some nice thickness on this trunck! Can’t quite make a cane out of it but maybe a bedside club for the intruders! Lol😝

10 Likes

Leave the remainder of the branches on it and sharpen them into points for maximum damage and penetrative impact :laughing:

3 Likes

Time for a beer or two about three hours of work now for some dry time!

8 Likes

That’s outdoor growing. Seems you faired well this year!

4 Likes

One of the nice thick colas! … hope ya enjoyed it! No more stink in my back yard now!

6 Likes