Tinytuttles growing chronicles!

Ya not bad for one plant have a few clones I’ll probably go for awhile longer and a couple at a remote location ! I’m pretty happy this round!

4 Likes

So I’m not good at estimating yet what’s everyone think I’ll have for dry weight in this? Just looking at what’s hung? There almost 30 i individual branches or so on this hanging line!

6 jars lol :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

I am not good at estimating either though get lucky here an there so i’ll venture to say, 21 oz (1.25 lb)

1 Like

nice plant! looks like at least a pound. The Colorado sun does the trick. what strain is it?

2 Likes

Tape and float job is looking good

2 Likes

Greencrack/ querkle hope to run some of those C99/ Romberry of yours under the lights this winter and hope for some lady seeds, this round thanks for stopping in and checking out the diary thread @Muleskinner

2 Likes

Confused @TheJanitor this sounds like something that goes in a different thread perhaps "what did you accomplish today? Unless it’s a growing technique I’m not familiar with! Lol

2 Likes

Just paying a compliment. My apologies.

2 Likes

@TheJanitor It’s all good do you want me to move it or anything?

Well it’s late after work getting off at 10:30 pm and it’s cold and rainy temp is 33 F and expected to snow in the foothills of CO TOUGH decision but had to be done so I took down all my clones at home and my guerrilla grow of two! Pretty impressed with the guerrilla clones!

4 Likes

4 Likes

Well everything is done now for 2018 Outdoors was a pretty good year learned a lot this round ended up with 6 quart mason jars of bud off one plant plus a little extra , pollination was a success but there were some immature seeds in the lot , some rogue pollen got beyond my control but that’s life ! Clean up is on the way ! Ready for 2019 grow!

2 Likes

Time for some bed prep for 2019 comfrey cuttings laid in top watered in from the rain barrel, 12 blended seed mix sown and overlay with a small amount of straw to pop up in turn in next spring!

5 Likes

When I saw all that bare soil I got real sad. When I saw the comfdey and clover, I got happy again. :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

Bed 1 with no cover crop, comfrey, straw and left over compost from earlier this year or fall leaves will round this one out!

3 Likes

Is that the “Weed Gnome”???

3 Likes

Bed #2 this is the one that had 6-7 ’ high cosmos in it with an assortment of veggies peppers , marigolds and pumpkins vine as well the cosmos bloomed really late and not much to show for my guess the mix may have been to rich for that type of plant here a good sized stalk of it!.. this one is seeded with cover crop and straw only

4 Likes

Ya he was buried in there not to be found till the forest was taken down! Lol @Sebring T-Rex is having similar issues now!

2 Likes

I have heard stories of the “Mystical Weed Gnome” and how when he pees on your plants they grow to be monsters and super potent. I always thought it was a myth!!! :laughing:

4 Likes