Tinytuttles growing chronicles!

Lol but you didn’t need them? Naw only the real sh*t for mr.T
He pitties a fool

1 Like

Naw my Cosmos towards the back are about 3.5 feet tall and not even close to blooming yet with LST on the cannabis those are about 2feet tall so there hid pretty well! I’ll snap a pic of the boxes next time I go out !

1 Like

I’m going to put some hop rhizomes in the bed this fall the entire trellis should fill in next year!

5 Likes

It’s taking guerrilla growing to a whole new level haha

1 Like

Well had to do it one male is coming out out the box! I had a nice bend in this one! I think I need to put this photo in the knuckle thread!

To the compost pile it goes!

8 Likes

Now that I have some free space I need to fill the void, perhaps with an auto!

10 Likes

oh yea all day long. Just caught up on the thread.

1 Like

Man oh man not empty space. . .ya throw an auto there it’ll be done before your first frost. . .which I’m guessing is probably mid September??

1 Like

I’m think it’s more towards mid OCT but could be wrong plus I have that light cloth which would provide a bit more protection I got at a local nursery !

1 Like

Going to implement my new pollen catching aide a nice thick glass plate I had made for mushroom spore prints 6x8 beveled edges that are nicely polished should do the trick!

5 Likes

You would know better than me lol I was just guessing for your area. . .my first frost isn’t til early December lol

2 Likes

Best pollen collecting effort thus far! YEA!

9 Likes

Have to say I like the glass plate method scoop it up in a small pile lift the glass plate at a steep angle transfer to a collecting bag NO MUSS ! NO FUSS! Lol

11 Likes

Hmmmm some white pollen ya got there​:wink::joy: just kidding lmao nice collection!

1 Like

In the bag it’s got a perfect yellow tint to it. . .glad to hear your pollen collecting is finally working out for you :grin:
Damn already out of likes wtf

4 Likes

YAHOO! First Real attempt at cloning! 11/12 are rooted! I’m so excited of my accomplishment! So a question:is it alright to leave the dome off now? I’v watered the cubes with a weak coconut/fish emulsion/and kelp blend would this be alright ? How long into soil?

7 Likes

So I took my dome off for like 3-4 hours and a 1/3 of them went limp as hell ,put the dome back on and removed them from the lights til morning … my guess is I’ll have to acclimate them like new seedlings

4 Likes

So here’s my pollen catching technique suggested by a member here with a slight improvement IMO. Snip several branches leave in water tap couple times a day scope and bag! My improvement is with A Small 50 ml erlenmeyer flask , I had a small jelly canning jar before the surface area of the top opening is so much smaller that I’m collecting more this way!

I trimmed a bunch of leaves back also hoping they won’t catch as much as well

10 Likes

Just throw a gap for air to come in for a day or two, allows the clones to divert to pulling water in from their new roots instead of the 100%humidity condition.

3 Likes

Garden box up date!

Box is doing good comos are about 5 feet high, marigolds, covercrops, zinnias volunteer pumkin, Jalapeños are buried in there somewhere, and the ladies are getting their legs a shave!

8 Likes