Tinytuttles growing chronicles!

Doing the @Hoodini thing! Like manual override!

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m UK so I canā€™t really get away with it or Iā€™d stick a 75 litre tote outside with a pond pump blasting air through it. Next grow Iā€™m gonna give regular tomato food a go right through as itā€™s cheap to buy. Just one plant though. It may surprise me

1 Like

Haha I would like it but. . .manual like override! Hahaha irony

Camo them in call them tropical pond plants and youā€™d be good to go! LOL

2 Likes

I have a Frisian Duck seed somewhere Iā€™d likely get away with until the smell started :rofl:

1 Like

Iā€™v heard about that is it cannabis or different plant that has effects like cannabisā€¦ need to research that one more caught it in a thread somewhere here!

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s weed but itā€™s leafs look much different.

Pretty plant :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Oh shit those leaves look like my immature hop leaves growing in my front porch! Well there you go tell people there hops! Funny story 1st time I went into a dispensary here in Colorado and took a sniff of a bulk jar I was blown away how similar in aroma they are to hops which are related!

5 Likes

Itā€™s a bit late in the year to put outside now in UK. I may plant it in soil outdoors end of March next year. I have an auto growing outdoors at moment and a bag seed. They are well enough hidden but I doubt Iā€™d get away with a pump humming for outdoor DWC. Hopefully the UK pulls there thumbs out there arse soon and legalise it so we donā€™t have to sneak around growing them.

@Esrgood4u hey if you get fake flowers and put them on your plants most people will walk right past it. . .They see the flowers and never look any farther

2 Likes

My outdoor auto and bag seed Iā€™ve surrounded with fast growing sunflowers so they not as noticeable. Auto is flowering now so Iā€™m just hoping they donā€™t stink to bad that someone heads out the back to see where itā€™s coming from. If they are found Iā€™ll pretend Iā€™m living in Egypt in denial :rofl:

1 Like

Haha ya me too. . .Iā€™d be like ā€œwhat backyardā€

1 Like

1st attempt at collecting pollen! Read somewhere to catch in a grinder working pretty good slowly but surely!

5 Likes

Sure looks like the magic is happening for ya buddy!

1 Like

Haha. That looks like a Friday night stash :rofl:

1 Like

Looks good. Just make sure that when you go to save it there is absolutely no organic matter.

1 Like

Sending it through that fine screen in my four part grinder collection area is where keif falls. Working pretty well!

2 Likes

Hahhaha yeah, I didnā€™t understand the grinder part until you mentioned the screen. :rofl:

1 Like

@Esrgood4u, @Hoodini Iā€™v heard of that trick go to your local hobby lobby and get some craft wire and do it up the aromas would then be coming of those fragrant flowers! I was think of doing that exact thing with fake vines on my trellises had my real flowers had not grown enough height! Lol

2 Likes