Tinytuttles plant Gallery

Haha I saw that they weren’t magic mushrooms I was just wondering where you would get spores for those in the pic of them on your hand? I would LOVE to grow some of those . I don’t even like mushrooms but those would look awesome to have growing under my bathroom sink haha

Edit- you didn’t use spores. . .got it :smile:

2 Likes

They even look awesome just starting

1 Like

@Hoodini The easiest way is to just go to the grocery store purchase them and print them but that just an extra step in the process IMO I got mine at a local mushroom (mushroom) farm and aseptically took a piece of tissue smaller than a grain of rice and stuck it on Agar grew it out then innoculated the grain with a slice of mushroom agar then added the fully colonized grain into Sterilized straw of course you can grow them out on cardboard also (pic 2 of post 3) layers with pieces mushroom in between layers of cardboard, mycelium grows really fast with some species!

5 Likes

Holy crap you don’t mess around do you haha I’ll have a lot of research to do before I try your technique

2 Likes

Not really a plant but a fungi (oyster) growing out of my inoculated logs!

12 Likes

Top dressing with some compost and some EWC and going to mix up a batch of tea and see what these babies are going to look like in the next weeks ahead!

7 Likes

I can’t believe how big these hop leaves are getting! My hand is stretched out underneath as well!

Compare with post 15 pic !

12 Likes

Before and after shots after 8 days of EWC and compost tea and top dressing with straw!

7 Likes

Oops another foot shot there for whoever the podophilac peep it is that’s here! LOL

3 Likes

The ladies getting a Protozoa drink this AM!

9 Likes

9 Likes

Bed#1

10 Likes

Bed #2

8 Likes

Love your methods @Tinytuttle! Always quality stuff going on in here!

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I like your style :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I had a little bug damage when they were in there original pots before planting ,nothing new detected on new growth or old growth from what I can see I may have bug assasins hiding under that straw mulch! First auto run ever in new soil not complaining much here there starting to fatten up in the last few days I’v noticed!

7 Likes

Few of @Muleskinner and @Pedro_Bann beans are starting to show sex but not all need to up pot or get these in the ground soon!

Three were planted in the raised bed tonight 1 for sure girl and about 95% sure of the other 2!

9 Likes

1 foot tall auto! Bud is getting thick and juicy!

7 Likes

@Tinytuttle I’m gonna have to have you come do my yard lol :grin: Looking awesome man always like seeing your updates. Doesn’t look like the weather is stopping your garden blow up! :+1::camera_flash::popcorn:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it’s not my gear that’s starting to show :grey_question:

1 Like