Tinytuttles plant Gallery

3 Likes

Holy sh*t dude your lucky you didn’t get hurt by those boulders. It looks like winter at T. Tuttles. Sorry for all your hurt plants but there pretty resilient I have faith they will be ok

1 Like

Some will be ok but others are done I lost several tomatoes, basil , perennials my comfey is mowed to the ground all flowers streetside look bad!

2 Likes

6 Likes

Damn it looks like they got hit by a drunk driver not hail wow

2 Likes

Rabbits are topping mine as fast as they form. I guess they taste good too.

1 Like

Well after the recent hail damage that front range had last week needless to say there’s not much color in my yard anymore :frowning:Compared to post 28# of this thread this pot is about the only color I have left was well protected from the hail and seems to be doing well, the wife planted a wave petunia or two in there but overall there thriving in their home!

6 Likes

that sucks! so places like Boulder got hit with hail? Is that normal. Bad hail is increasing the northeast over the last 10 years, no doubt.

1 Like

I can’t attest to Boulder I’m about 65-70 miles north of Boulder the area around Fort Collins in a 20-30 mile diameter has been getting bad storms recently probably clear up to the NE part of the state!

3 Likes

Ahh my hops are putting on some cones already!

10 Likes

TINY T.- you are an amazing grower of all sorts of things don’t let a little pms-ing mother natural get you down I know you will get your garden up and running better than before. Keep calm and Tuttle on bro!

1 Like

Thanks @Hoodini I appreciate that had it not been for my quick action to decide to cover my boxes everything would of been lost I saw it coming in and looked like it was going to pass us on the west there was a good temp drop and a wind change and a sixth sense kicked in so hardware cloth went over the top and 5 minutes later all hell broke loose lost a couple plants on the edges but overall I can’t complain good thing I had taken the day off!

1 Like

Hope the weather has returned to normal

1 Like

100 degrees today! One the hottest on record probably for this time of year ! Not looking forward to July and Aug if things don’t change

2 Likes

Lol YA same here it was 104 at 3 pm

1 Like

What ur nighttime or early morning temps get down to? @Hoodini

1 Like

Yesterday morning it was 52 at 7 am

1 Like

o man that looks pretty cold to this southern man.

2 Likes

I little box update: things are going good recovering from hail filling in!

11 Likes

Awe these little gems are looking saaaaweet!

img

13 Likes