To be clear:

Colanoscopy said he’s gonna petition Andy Burnham to make me an honorary mancunian whatever the f*ck that means. lol

3 Likes

I care…i just dont like people telling me how im supposed to feel about it

1 Like

oh and that was friendly oh god he’s here brother

1 Like

All political threads do is open a…

So I say we all treat political topics as a grow and…

This has been a public service announcement from a random stoner :v:

10 Likes

Whoops…carry on …

Captura
giphy (1)

6 Likes

:rofl: I don’t know if that’s a good or bad thing
A mancunian is someone that hails from Manchester.

2 Likes

like hails a cab in Manchester lol

2 Likes

Cabs won’t stop in Manchester incase they get robbed :rofl:

3 Likes

I shouldn’t joke it was an honor to have him say that :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:dove:

5 Likes

I’ve been sitting here waiting for someone to Get On With It lol

1 Like

It really is…

Cola is a great dude… Much like me, we defend our own beliefs with reckless abandon and I can’t fault him for that. You have to stand for something or you’ll fall for everything.

I, too get heavy handed and wild fingered when something irks me but eventually I’ll calm myself down and try to rationalize.

But I don’t like the way that political discussion makes friends treat friends on this site… We shouldn’t be divided on party affiliation, we should be divided on sativa vs indica lol

I’m just saying, this thread went crazy and wasn’t meant to… just kind of a reminder to keep the site on topic of the site and try not to let the outside world kick us too much while we’re already down

14 Likes

Aaron Tippen :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Someone had to…didn’t figure it’d be you lol

3 Likes

Lol, love that song.

3 Likes

I had to look that up and Andy Burnham This is what they honored ariana grande after that horrible evil thing that happened :frowning:

2 Likes

What is this absolute masterpiece?? :100:

5 Likes

Was a little Purple pheno I found in my Sour Bubble BX3’s. Thing topped itself at the first node so it was small but also just amazing.

23 Likes