Toastyjakes's Bud Hole Pt: 3 - Grow with Me!

I cut the middle flowers on the bottom 4 branches off to candlestick it more… they weren’t getting light and stretching

it does look good. when they light comes on I’ll grab a new picture of it

5 Likes

moved the 3pot with the dark devil autos into the 12/12 tent tonight

freed up space for the 8 Scott’s OG that soaked and sank today… gonna try direct sowing and see how the growth differs from waiting for the tap root.

side shots of the queens

moved the fan to above blowing down and giving them some sway… stalks are a little thin and not rooting as tightly

9 Likes

All of them are looking healthy :smiley:

2 Likes

Update veg tent
added some direct sown Scott’s OG to the tent!(empty looking peats and cups)

scarlet queens

16oz Dark Devils Autos

Scott’s OG busting through

this one is a little stuck

10 Likes

I think that last one rides the short bus :joy::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Cute little budhole update
So some of the Scott’s didn’t make it through the heat… most just popped and fell over but I have one still standing.
I’ve also commandeered some seeds to Africa in the veg tent right now testing Durban x GDP for LEDseedz…

flower tent is pretty full up at the moment since the Scarlet Queens are in there now… I moved them to flower this morning to allow me to drop the light on the veg tent to prevent crazy stretching on the durples…

PICTURE TIME
First up is the flower tent this morning…
Back Row: Grass Monkey-D42f, Chemdawg4-D44f, Dark Devil auto 16oz container-D3f, Grass Monkey-D42f
Front Row: Dark Devil auto-D3f, Scarlet Queen x2-D1f, Dark Devil Auto x2 same pot-D7f

Veg Tent
Got a Scott’s OG left in the peat pot and Durban x GDP cross sprouting…
Last night

Today

8 Likes

Flower Tent
weird growin monkey

regular monkey

chemdawg4 couple weeks left

dark devil height and topshot

scarlet queen

big double devils haha

10 Likes

@toastyjakes
holy budhole Batman! I think think he’s growing marijuana in there!

Haha Robin that’s not just any marijuana that the stuff Joker smokes. Why do you think he’s always laughing
Spec-f*ckin-tacular!

7 Likes

so fun fun times being back after 4 days of internet darkness… got an update

13 Likes

Your 16oz Auto is crazy tall… LOL :slight_smile: :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

and friggin beautiful too!!

11 Likes

Birthday Update!!! July 29, 2018
so within the last update, I hAve harvested the monkey… she just wasn’t getting better and tied and flopped the scarlet queen, who is looking fabulous!

and the queen!

Dark Devil’s- a week or so from harvest

Chemdawg Day 68F

Shots from the veg tent
Durban x Granddaddy purple testers in the big pots and blue dream’matic comparisons in the bottle and cup

that’s all for now from the budhole!! gonna try some topdressings and compost with the next couple grows and see how I like it.
also ordered a new loupe yesterday so the trichome shots thread will be bumping yet again!

EDIT: a pic of the lady more or less feeding bluegill yesterday

10 Likes

I just squirted all my loves into your budhole brother Jake :heart_eyes::rofl:

6 Likes

much obliged lol

kinda sounds wrong though lok

6 Likes

Lmfao that’s funny shit​:rofl::laughing:
Beautiful plants tho!

3 Likes

It was intentionally wrong sounding. I was aiming for an awkward laugh followed by a slightly creeped out cringe. How I do? :rofl:

5 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @toastyjakes !!:birthday::beers:

4 Likes

…next time bring a long cable to run from your car alternator when she goes for a bathroom break, tell her it’s a miracle! :wink: :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

**Beauty Shots **

12 Likes

That dark devil is looking nice and purple and that Chem looks like she’s chunking up.

4 Likes