Toastyjakes's Bud Hole Pt: 3 - Grow with Me!

Stopped by to see how things were going. How’s your switch to organics working?

2 Likes

it’s not bad, the bigger plants wanted more and chewed themselves to get it…but since I’ve started giving them tea drinks during the week, they’ve been living it…

ill get the hang of this topdress thing soon

4 Likes

Good to hear. How are you brewing your tea’s out of curiosity? I still prefer the quick and easy extract as opposed to brewing the tea. Unless I’m gonna spray them lol

3 Likes

I put about a half cup in a coffee filter and clamp it shut and let it soak for a few hours… squeeze it out and add water to a gallon and water that way

2 Likes

If I were you I’d swipe one of the old ladys pillow cases and use it. If you’re making an extract and not brewing washing a larger volume is always better. When in dire circumstances I’ll extract 2-3x using the same water to make a super concentrate so to speak

You shouldn’t need to let it soak for a hour if you don’t have air pumping into it. I usually just Mead it around till the water gets a white film forming. I guess some day I should get a microscope and see just what I’m watering with lol

2 Likes

yea, it’s something different so ill use it til I run out, like megacrop and decide if im gonna keep it around… honestly I like not having to mix all the time and that my res is filled with calmag water lol

2 Likes

Update October 8, 2018

moved stuff around… all on 12/12 currently, getting ready for the move

random shots!!

chop time
chopped a durple tester “fantastic 4” Day58

14 Likes

more random shots

12 Likes

Looking great my man👍 not a single thing wrong with those beauties, keep up the good work brother

3 Likes

Looking good bro. Keep on keepin on

2 Likes

October 14, 2018
everything is running on 12 hours now to downsize for the move. got the agent k f2 project under way with 1 female and 3 males to choose from…

chopped a devil today at day 58

501st OG getting big

different shots of random devils

So long from my Budhole!

12 Likes

male update October 20, 2018
first males I have kept so I’m still shakey on even looking at them…

and the Sour Bubble 7 from @Pedro_Bann was the first to blow his load

9 Likes

You can cut what pollen you get with flour for storage and use. You can go 4:1 or 5:1 flour to pollen, to make the most out of the pollen. It’s a waste to use it straight because in one brush tip you could have a couple thousand grains of pollen to pollinate a tiny tiny fraction of that in pistils.

The rest can be stored in an airtight container and stored in the fridge for future use.

2 Likes

Update October 30, 2018

getting ready for the move so this will be the last update from the current budhole… and as the surroundings change so does the thread title…

but here they are!!

uppotted the chemdawg today… couldn’t stay well watered in the solo, she drinks too much… lush who-er…before shot

also cut the big devil and 3/4 of the green devil (seeds maturing)

the 501st OG stacking buds

the sour bubble midget

and my veg space for a day to keep the clones happy

so long from the emptying budhole!!

7 Likes

Have fun in Mormon land

2 Likes

Update November 1, 2018

all moved over and putting things in position!!

the bed is coming out of the room and the closets on the left are my next project for stealth veg spaces

everyone’s looking happy!! So long from the new spot!!

15 Likes

Welcome home! Looking good buddy! :+1::seedling:

5 Likes

Glad everything made it safely…Tent is looking great!

2 Likes

Congrats on the move enjoy the new digs!

2 Likes

veg space going now too…

gots a bubble cloner going too

5 Likes