Toastyjakes's Bud Hole Pt: 3 - Grow with Me!

Placement Finished, Nov. 6 2018

both closets are 2x4 so I’ve decided to utilize them…
in the first closet, under 214w of screw in bulbs, sans diffusers, we have the clones… droopys are just-put-in-soil-today Agent K clones, taller ones are 501st OG

I’m the second closet under the mini 300w we have a durple tester clone, a sour bubble, a chemdawg, and half a seeded dark devil finishing seeds

and in the big tent, two plants so big they needed a space all to themselves… on the left is the 501st OG and the right is the mighty Agent K who will be seeded in a couple days… she’s a little slow pushing enough pistils and I want it to be a good f2 run.

13 Likes

Bud hole looking good. New space, new possibilities. :+1::seedling:

5 Likes

Did you use a bubbler in you cloner or a fogger like mine?

1 Like

there’s a small airstone in it… honestly needs to be bigger if I plan on doing more than two or three in the middle

1 Like

Nice clones, those roots are popping right out, always wanted to get a cloner.
Plants are looking fresh too,
Cheers,

1 Like

Here’s the fogger I used

https://www.amazon.com/AGPtek-Fountain-Rockery-Fishtank-Birdbath/dp/B00TN5EUUE/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1541546605&sr=8-5&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=aquarium.fogger&dpPl=1&dpID=41wVwLqqG6L&ref=plSrch

3 Likes

Is that :golf: in your grow? (2nd pic, bottom, left )

:circus_tent:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

haha no, it’s half a solo cup with “agent k clones” written on it… I was using it for markers in the clone dome

1 Like

Awesome thread, man. Looks like a great setup you have built there in your new place!

1 Like

thanks bud!

still some tweaking with airflow needed for the closets but all in all its coming together

opening up the canopy
Before

After

9 Likes

Update November 17, 2018
pretty well forgot what flowering days im on but they’re still early in <30days

but I’ve moved my flowering plants to two separate closets… big girls in one smaller plants in the other
under the big 320w

Agent K has started to pick up some pretty colors

501st OG getting bigger and less drowned

Small 300w Closet
Chemdawg in the plastic is starting to pack up, the durple clone in the solo cup is getting amazing looking and stacking up

the sour bubble looks very fine! reminds me of the blue kush clones I grew once from @DavesNotHere, rock hard buds that start frosting hard and ooo that smell

24hr veg tent under the 212w screw ins
501st OG clones in the back, Agent K clones on the rack with 5 divyder babies and 3 citrus freeze buns in the oven

so long from my budhole!!

8 Likes

It’s such a clean budhole!

6 Likes

He must wax and bleach :laughing:

3 Likes

Looking like a laboratory now @toastyjakes!!

I’m anxious to see the 501st finish it’s been so long!

1 Like

The blue kush clone you got from me was a sour bubble dominant cultivar.

2 Likes

Bet the 320w one gets stinky when it’s hot :thumbsup:

1 Like

like fresh brewed coffee mixed with a fresh slammed skunk

2 Likes

Throw in some citrus and i’m in heaven bro :grin:

1 Like

What measurements are those? @toastyjakes

1 Like