Toastyjakes's Bud Hole Pt: 3 - Grow with Me!

So I switched them up to 12/12 on Wednesday…their first 12 hours of dark was leading into their wake up time in the morning and my oh my Are they shooting up!!

Pics in the morning when the light is back on!!

As promised, the early morning pics!!
The blue kush

The warlock is getting so big!!!

4 Likes

Also looking at the warlock when shes not under blurple, I’m noticing some of the leaves taking on such a dark hue it’s almost like a deep green purple… don’t know if its a genetic thing but it looks cool…

Unless it’s a nute thing… then I hate it… lol

3 Likes

A sign of good health brother.

Keep given what they like.

3 Likes

The stretch has begun fine brethren!! All have much new growth from yesterday, the warlock clocking in the most height at almost 1.5 inches!!

Up close of her girly parts

The blue kush has turned back up from the training… three tops all pulled down

The big blue kush with some new shoots that need training

7 Likes

Rope em down before they run away!

Lol the warlock is training to be a straight plant again and the baby blue kush is filling nicely

The big one needs to give me some more space and length to tie down the new shoots… Probably tomorrow though for it…

2 Likes

You should try and take a clone of two from one of the Blue kush. Mines kinda sad and I don’t want to see the genetics die. I still have like six more blue kush beans from the original pack as a last resort.

For sure man…you want them when they root?

Are these kush strains?

Two of them yes… usually the last two I post up are the blue kush… one fully tied down, the other partially.

Quick shots from today… pulling sides down on warlock to give me a menorah look to her for better light penetration

Small blue kush, three tops pulled down

Big blue kush growing me a couple new untied shoots for clones for @DavesNotHere so he can keep the genetics going on this beauty of a strain

5 Likes

Looks like the light made it on pic #2 (har har)

Oh no!! Try this one lol

5 Likes

@DavesNotHere two waiting for roots for you

3 Likes

Repurposing my old fruiting chamber to be a pretty decent temp clone dome

2 Likes

All right. Let’s do it again.

99%

Awesome. Hopefully they like the bubble and root fast lol.

1 Like

Four days of warlock stretch lol

From today

3 Likes

Some shots from tonight before lights out (which I had to raise because of…)…the giant warlock!!

Big Blue kush with her ears up and starting to flower!!

Little blue looking cute

9 Likes