Toastyjakes's Bud Hole Pt: 3 - Grow with Me!

Pic Updates shortly… but as of right now @DavesNotHere I have one good clones of the blue kush, the other got a soggy stem and fell over … but I cut you a warlock clone as well so we’ll see how that goes

1 Like

Looking good my man. My blue kush is starting to come back around. Everybody loves the yeast flakes I added to the nutrient loop. I’ll have to give you some to try with yours next time you swing by.

Probably in the next week, just got that warlock cut in today but the other one is starting to show some new growth

Updates as foretold before lights out (raised up another foot to increase light coverage… folded the pot down on the big blue kush…put less than the full five… maybe like 3… so now she’ll get light all over!!

Baby blue kush

And now the nearly 2.5 foot warlock!!

Look at the way the leaves are spaced up the bunny eared stems… so few and far away…

5 Likes

Lets see if she packs them on!

1 Like

1 Like

Messing around with the fam and exhaust at the moment… gotta find a carbon filter it’s starting to get aromatic in there lol

That’s a victory V just like @99PerCent. Looking good bro.

1 Like

Small bud start shot and a little warlock collage

5 Likes

So on second thought I don’t think I’ll need a clone of the Blue kush back. I’m thinking I’ll flower out the one I have and free up a spot for some of the Ethos beans I got in. Keep it around if you want to tho, it’s still a great pheno regardless.

Day 14 Flower Update:
Pulled the warlock down for some hopeful support for now… when buds start getting crazy we’ll think of staking them up…

And an uppy closey!!

Big lady blue kush

And little girl blue kush

Still growing… still looking good

5 Likes

Little update:
Warlock was getting to spindly and touching the other plants and being selfish about her space so she got spiraled in and up to conserve yet even more space

And top shot aand… (woop woop!! Foot police are coming)

Big blue kush:

No new shots of vertically challenged baby blue… she still looks wonderful though…

4 Likes

You might have gotten away with it, but you spilled the beans.

99%

1 Like

Lol no-one gets away with 3/4 of a foot in the pic… a toe or two sure haja

4 Likes

Also… last pic is the small blue kush, not the big one… pictures uploaded crazy

Twisted warlock update and bud pics:

Big blue kush and a shot of flower:

7 Likes

You got really beautifull leaf colour and structure :slight_smile: great feeding keep it going :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Some pics from last night before the lights went out… warlock had to be pulled in closer… starting to smoosh herself against the tent again…

Blue kush ladies and some frosty shots

5 Likes

Looking good bro. Those blue kush should take about 56 days to finish. You can let it go over if you want but don’t go less.

For sure… I’m probably gonna let them go over and finish with the big girl but they are packing on the flowers hard!!

Next run has been decided as pineapple chunk… little lady figures she can be a part of things too and has picked for me…

Taxes back in a couple weeks and I’m gonna get ahold of a slightly smaller tent for veg and a few led strips and have you help me build the light and run the led for flower and the blurple for veg… picture quality under it is janky and its it’s killing my eyes to mess with the plants longer than a few minutes

1 Like