Today I Am Grateful For

Fire it up!!!

2 Likes

For literally everything in my life. The good and the bad that made me better.

8 Likes

I second that @CARE_giver. Every day is a bonus from here

1 Like

Life in general.

2 Likes

I’ve had my moments these past couple of days I believe it’s because of the surgery I had that stuff messes with your head so bad. But I feel grateful today.

4 Likes

Grateful to have 24 clones/cuttings, 4 mother plants & a small fig tree under my under cabinet LED light and thriving…you don’t need to dedicate a large area for vegging folks…this on my kitchen counter.

9 Likes

Today I am grateful for dried figs and why haven’t I grown a fig tree yet!!?

So delicious with little cheese cubes.
Alternating between a fig and a piece of cheese, as a snack.
Highly recommended.

4 Likes

I have frozen figs from last years bumper crop…I freeze mine so it can last me till the next year, which is this year…

4 Likes

Today I am grateful for the stars, the full moon, how awesome it illuminated the neighbour’s roof.
From the core of the Earth, to the Galactic Core, I love you all.
I don’t care who you are and what you’ve done. We’re all kids in bigger bodies.
We can turn this planet into a paradise, and it starts in our own hearts and gardens.

3 Likes

I eat them and dates. They give you gas. The dryer figs are amazing. I get the ones with sugar in them. I like the yellow ones also.

Lol. Get it going man. Nice

Very easy and simple…I had this in my cheapo cloner, took the cutting from my outside fig tree last fall before the freeze…here’s a before and after…just took the 2 pix just now bromigo…

7 Likes

My family had fig trees when I was a kid.

1 Like

They don’t give me gas at all!

Today I am grateful for being able to buy psilocybin truffle microdosing packs from The Netherlands.

4 Likes

Another chance

2 Likes

I’m grateful to Elon Musk and Starlink for supplying me with unlimited internet.

And my beautiful friends and family and my plants :rofl:

3 Likes

Today I went for a walk, the first time in over 3 months.
The sun beaming upon my head, hotter than expected, blue sky, stopped to smell a buxus flower, what a delight! I am grateful to be able to walk this planet and actually enjoy it.

3 Likes

Today I’m very thankful for the friends I’ve made here and will strive to continue to make as we all rotate together on the planet.
:earth_americas::earth_africa::earth_asia:

I’m also very grateful for the networking and connections I’ve made this past year irl to help me deal with severe grief. I’m absolutely sure I’d be voluntarily signing myself into a psychiatric ward, were it not for them! :slightly_smiling_face:

Many blessings everyone. :pray:t2:

5 Likes

I’m grateful for being able to grow my own herb.

7 Likes

I’m grateful for this community and the wealth of knowledge and love that is shared here.

4 Likes