Today I Am Grateful For

It’s good for you. Keeps your brain healthy. @KanehB I hope things get better for you. Keep faith and it will. You have friends here that are very supportive.

5 Likes

I’m grateful that i made it to 33. there were times where i didn’t think i would make it this far. I’m also grateful that i can grow the leafy greens, not many people have that opportunity.

10 Likes

This happened yesterday, but I’m going to post about it today…cause OMG First time ever.

My daughter (21) and her boyfriend (20), who recently got his drivers permit/License, were “in the area” visiting with his family for Easter….so they “popped” in to see me on their way home! :grin:

Living 2.5hrs away, popping in doesn’t generally happen. :relieved: I haven’t seen them since Christmas. It was a wonderful change of pace for the evening. I’m so proud of them both. :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

I’m very happy to hear that. I’m glad that made you happy. One Love

2 Likes

Happy birthday man

3 Likes

Today I am grateful for Geoff Lawton. :seedling:

2 Likes

Today I’m grateful for so many things, My home, my girlfriend, my health, my freedom, all the people in my life

6 Likes

Geoff Lawton is rad and a huge inspiration, but I gotta admit. Today. I’m more grateful for freaky permaculture ladies😍

3 Likes

Today I am grateful for my 2 lovely sons and for such amazing wifey. And I am also think for the butterfly’s and insects that go around pollinating our lovely plants .(our baby’s)

4 Likes

Today, I Am grateful that I’ve learned over the years that occasionally miserable people put their shit out….and can’t help but “air their dirty laundry” for the world to see.
The closest Neighbour’s still get to smell it though!?!?!?!?!?
I’m also extremely thankful I don’t live in an apartment any longer. I don’t think I’d have the patience! :hot_face::cry:

3 Likes

I am grateful that I’ve been able to quit drinking alcohol.
It’s been a few years now.

Very grateful for everyone else who can go without it.

12 Likes

I’m grateful that I get 65 mpg! How rude to charge so much for so little gas.

4 Likes

3 years for me. A very good thing.

9 Likes

Not a drop since June 2002!

8 Likes

I’m grateful for my children, both of whom are adults now!
Different ages come with different stages, and yes, their issues only get larger as the children get older, but so do the rewards. :blush:
I wouldn’t trade in the experience of Motherhood at all ever. It has taught me so much and continues to do so everyday. :grin:

8 Likes

I stopped drinking in July 2001. It changed my life for the better in so many ways. People around me notice it more than I do these days - it’s just normal for me now. Yet I’m always grateful for a reminder, so thank you for the reminder, @Rogue

5 Likes

My wife my kids and my parents who are no longer among us

6 Likes

I am grateful for the ability to be grateful, to be able to look for and see all that is benevolent to my life here on this planet. To be able to accept things as they are and to be able to intentially choose what I put out into the world which in turn attracts more of the same.

Existence is a trip, and I’m here for it.

Intent, thoughts, beliefs, emotions, are magnets that attract all that is similar.

7 Likes

True dat!

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I’m grateful that I woke up today not dead yet again!

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes