Today I Am Grateful For

Alexa could be your best friend. She does all this stuff for me.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I have a partner who is 17yrs my Sr., unwilling to learn and a huge ā€œTechno Phobeā€! :pensive:
Until I have a place of my own, two lamps is way easier, for peace of my mind :crazy_face: mostly.

Thank you for the suggestion though. :relieved:

1 Like

In truth Mrs Foreigner is the one who knows how to work it. I just know how to use it :rofl:

It is very convenient though.

1 Like

Alexa is a major creeperšŸ˜’

1 Like

Today I am grateful for new insight and discovering all kinds of interesting things.
Grateful to be in a well insulated house while having stormy weather.
Grateful for the abundance of good music in this world.
Grateful for butts too.

8 Likes

I know. When Iā€™m plotting the revolution I unplug her.

4 Likes

Canadian revolution? Giving up ice hockey and maple syrup? How dare you!

3 Likes

I was thinking ā€œplotting the revolutionā€ was a new code for sexy timesšŸ¤£

3 Likes

Iā€™m just kidding of course. Although there had been some pretty serious civil unrest up here.

1 Like

Today Iā€™m super grateful I didnā€™t choke on one of the horse sized pills I take and need to have my partner/roommate do the Heimlich maneuver, last night when I took my medicationā€™s! :cold_sweat:

All it took was a few bites of a soft muffin and that managed to ā€œforceā€ it down! :disappointed_relieved:

Iā€™m also grateful, I have a place I can pass out when my adrenaline is running so high! :sweat:

Iā€™m still feeling ā€œout of sortsā€, Iā€™m very nervous about taking my meds this morning and my throat hurts something fierce! :pensive:

3 Likes

Honey helps me. I do hope you feel better. Iā€™ve been having problems myself. Just keep growing on!!!

1 Like

My trick is to make sure my tongue is wet while swallowing pills. Not sure why but it really helps.

2 Likes

These ones are super light, so it would almost be easier if I was standing on my head! :rofl:

I canā€™t stand having to take them! No pun intended! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I once had an antibiotic get stuck in my throat and it dissolved there and left me with a very uncomfortable scratchy patch on my interior.

2 Likes

Every day I am grateful for my little shack on a hill. Today I am grateful for B.B Muffin pollen

4 Likes

Oh I canā€™t even IMAGINE! :anguished:

1 Like

Yeah, it was gross and uncomfortable.

1 Like

Giving these moms a haircut even though I donā€™t need anymore clonesā€¦

7 Likes

Wow! :star_struck:
Very Nice! Good job! :+1:t2:

1 Like

Wild addiction isnā€™t it? Growing plants. :seedling:šŸŖ“

I donā€™t know what Iā€™d do without them!

7 Likes