Today I Am Grateful For

I am grateful for another day on this fantastic planet!

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

3 Likes

Today im grateful for human connection.

Ive spent a couole years on mountain tops, totally isolated, only brief human contact in town every couple weeks. My own little Vipassana, lol.
It made me appreciate interactions and connections so much more.

5 Likes

Bill Mollison was a fucking genius. :+1::+1:

ā€œ The greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is enough for everyone. Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and shelter.ā€

Bill Mollison

6 Likes

Today I am grateful for being happy.

2 Likes

My buddy

6 Likes

A rather appropriate day for this thread to receive a boost.

I am grateful for my family, having a roof over my head and warm on top of that!
I am thankful for waffles, nettle tea, and everyone here on OG doing their thing, itā€™s an amazing community.

Thank you all for your ever continuing sharing and caring about oneanother.
This place is a beacon of light on the internet, Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again.

Much love to all of you. :green_heart:

4 Likes

Having good eats for Thanksgivingā€¦I actually made a turkey and stuffing and I dropped it off at my buddyā€™s bar for people who had no where to go for a Thanksgiving mealā€¦I thought I took a picture of the turkey but I guess I didnā€™t just my pimped out stuffingā€¦

I had this for my T-giving meal

3 Likes

I am grateful for people replying to DMā€™s.
I am grateful for the air purifying plant on my desk.
I am grateful for being able to be grateful.

6 Likes

Today, as all of my days thus far, I am grateful to be vertical. Iā€™m good waiting for the dirt nap.

2 Likes

Today, I am grateful, listening to old songs I made, and still loving them.
Thatā€™s a whole different level of satisfaction. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Rest easy friendā€¦

8 Likes

d8JBdDJ To be grateful for being able to be grateful. THAT, my friend, is the seriously good stuff! Thank you for reminding me. d8JBdDJ

2 Likes

Today I am grateful my ex son-in-law has 35 days sober. I am grateful also I have not drank alcohol for 13,124 days.

6 Likes

I am thankful for a warm home, inhabited by kind and generous people who like me as much as they love me. -And I, them. Along with 4-wonderful dogs and a sweet fat calico cat, I am fortunate for their companionship and the peace this space provides.

4 Likes

This world is not our place. We are only passing through. May the 4-winds blow him safely home.

3 Likes

Grateful to have NOT woke up dead!

7 Likes

Sizzla: ā€œ____ people give thanks for the giving of thanksā€

Gratitude flows from the Source, who am I to question.

Grateful for kids and gardens.

Grateful for Goenkas teaching: Vipassana

Grateful for the opportunity to change my mind.

Grateful for Octavia Butler. ā€œKindredā€ is on FX I believe her first novel. Love her!

Grateful for learning.

And laughing.

Yes

9 Likes

What an amazing soul :heart:

6 Likes

And I am grateful that you are ALIVE!

2 Likes