Today I Am Grateful For

I’m grateful for every sunrise and sunset, all the time between.

4 Likes

Grateful for the Wife and Daughter… at working just waiting to get off to see my ladies. Also my other ladies that live in my tent love them too!

3 Likes

“Today, let us swim wildly, joyously in gratitude." - Rumi

I am grateful for developing a nicely balanced connection with someone I recently started talking to, giving me the opportunity to set clear boundaries, communication is on point.

6 Likes

Puppies & Entheogens

That’s my list for today :+1:

3 Likes

Music that makes me move

Yes

3 Likes

As I sit here finishing loading a bowl, I realize that I am so very grateful for all the folks who make OG such a great place. G8PxQ8j

And yes, if you are reading this, I mean you! Thank you!

3 Likes

I am grateful for being able to breathe deeply, consciously.
Or is the universe breathing me? :thinking:

3 Likes

I’m thankful that I’m NOT living outside!
For real too many people are homeless :confused: :sleepy:
I’m rich in gradatude!

2 Likes

Grateful for not worrying about anything.
I thank God for it everyday !!

4 Likes

I am grateful for another year, a new cycle, a new batch of opportunities and experiences, all so that we may learn more about ourselves!

2 Likes

Today I am grateful that my impinged left shoulder feels marginally better, and I continue to improve slowly from my stroke five years ago.

4 Likes

Today, I am grateful for deez nuts!

2 Likes

I am so very greatful to be feeling so unspeakably peaceful right now.

May peace reign in each and everyone’s heart, that we may collectively rise to a state of perpetual bliss.

Thank you to everyone who meditates, for loving yourself enough to choose inner peace and letting go of all that doesn’t serve wellbeing.

I am grateful for remembering the power of gratitude and how it instantely and always ignites all the good feels.

I am so fucking happy right now! :green_heart: :sun_with_face: :heart:

4 Likes

That’s the good stuff! Happy1

2 Likes

Today I am grateful for getting to know this interesting and fun, gorgeous babe, life is good indeed. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I am grateful that peace rules my country, that people are being helped after the earthquakes, that every war ends eventually.
I am grateful that I don’t have to live in a tent on the street, that I have a family, that I can live in a house, with running warm water, a fridge and freezer full of food, clothes, my own little grow corner…
This is Heaven compared to what many others are experiencing right now.

5 Likes

“I love asking people what they are grateful for. It immediately turns their attention to what they enjoy most, and off they go in that positive direction, their bodies manufacturing all kinds of potent feel good molecules and releasing them into the blood, all passing through the heart…” - Sejeluho

3 Likes

Ya know, that right there is more of the good stuff. smile1

2 Likes

I am grateful for your reply. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I am grateful for everything, for the whole entire universe.

2 Likes

You’re on a roll! I can feel the love pouring out! Isn’t it weird how one can just feel the joy in everything, just pour that love out, and it instantly gets replaced with more. There is nothing better!

Thank you for reminding me of that. d8JBdDJ

1 Like