Today I Am Grateful For

Today I am grateful for Buckethead and being able to record guitar from the comfort of my own bed, what a time to be alive!

3 Likes

Today I am grateful for all the trees, the birds, the rivers, the grass, the fruits we receive that sustain us and make our life possible and the abundance of good music that is at our fingertips.

5 Likes

After the last 3 weeks, Iā€™m grateful for a decent breath of air.

2 Likes

Today I am grateful for water.

3 Likes

I down with this one. Good stuff.
@Rogue good night my friend.

1 Like

Today I am grateful for the pardoning of many people for possession of cannabis at federal level in the USA. Thank you for leading the way for the rest of the world!
Let us celebrate!

6 Likes

Today I am grateful for a random stranger passing by on a bicycle saying good morning to me.

6 Likes

Today Iā€™m grateful that wet trim jail is over on my outdoor and I took great dumps 3 days in a row. I do believe my bowels have seen the light

4 Likes

Good morning.
One Love. I started talking to a counselor. See how it goes. Not going to take there meds.

4 Likes

Iā€™m grateful today that Iā€™m still here, very grateful for my lady and our son.

6 Likes

Grateful I found this site !!! Peace

5 Likes

Iā€™m grateful for waking up and opening the window to hear whatā€™s left of the bird population singing.

2 Likes

I am grateful the operation of a family member went very well and is feeling fine.
I am also grateful for the stuff that I have no use for anymore is selling smoothly and goes to nice people for a fair price.
Iā€™m very happy my plants are doing well and for the fall box I received with cultivars included that Iā€™m very excited about!

Gratitude for Mendelssohn SinfonĆ­a No.3, for having food, shelter and family and friends who are happy to see me. I feel so blessedā€¦

4 Likes

I am grateful for meeting new people who are also interested in spirituality.
I am grateful for knowing what I am available for, that every day the clarity of what I am prevails.
I am grateful for communication being so easy and fast, what a blessing the internet continues to be.

5 Likes

Iā€™m in a better grove. Today Iā€™m happy. Ate some shrooms yesterday. I think Iā€™m going to eat some more. :joy:

3 Likes

Iā€™m grateful that youā€™re happy and have mushrooms at hand! :smile:
Enjoy, my friend!

4 Likes

I am grateful for Bill Mollison, single handedly providing the most constructive solution to the extreme side effects of climate change, and that in 1988 already!

The beauty of it is that everyone with a garden, both indoor and outdoor can apply the methods in the book. It is grass roots activism at its finest.

3 Likes

I am grateful that I have somehow managed to accrue a family that loves and cares about me. Despite my best efforts at times. They have supported me through tough times brought on by my own fool hardyness and always helped me find my way back onto the right path.

5 Likes

I think thatā€™s growing up. Sometimes it takes a minute. Sometimes we just got to let things go. For me thatā€™s be a bucket full.
Peace my friends

4 Likes

I had a very tough childhood up to early adulthood. I thought that going through things from so far back made me grow faster than my years. it took a long time to realize that I was actually caught up in arrested development.

6 Likes