Today I Am Grateful For

Nice to hear from you @mota ! I plan to start a thread documenting the move and breaking in to my new farm. I hope you’ll check it out.

4 Likes

Today and everyday i am gratefull for RSO :+1: Peace C. :facepunch:

4 Likes

For my wife and 2 sons!

6 Likes

Waking up, and a little bit of weed in the grinder.

10 Likes

Today I’m grateful for such a great place to talk to like minded people. They often end up becoming friends even good friends. A site that is relaxing, fun, encouraging, informational, and not full of aholes. Today this site and it’s members have my very grateful.

10 Likes

Beautiful landscape!

3 Likes

Today I am grateful for everything…

5 Likes

Today, I am filled with gratitude for stumbling upon a hidden gem—Inlower. While exploring the store, I discovered a delightful collection of Designer brands of women’s boots that perfectly matched my wife’s style. The cozy fabrics and elegant designs made the selection process a joy, and I couldn’t be happier with my find. It’s moments like these that remind me to appreciate the little things, like stumbling upon the perfect wardrobe addition for the ones we love.

4 Likes

Today, I am grateful for feeling good and excited about an idea of a friend.
I appreciate making new friends and staying in touch with the ones that make my life better.

3 Likes

Today I am grateful for several things
my friends and aquaintances on OG … needed some support last week or so and found lots here :wink:
A rockstar of a veterinarian that has my pup on the mend.
Amazing cardiovascular team at Vancouver General Hospital who has my brother on the mend

and … I’m super thankful for the woodstove in my living room that never gets used… furnace decided to act up this morning so a repair guy has been called. I have a feeling I might need to have a big seed sale to fund a new furnace in my house… fuk.
But I am thankful for that woodstove let me tell ya. -10C outside and no time to be without heat LOL
The hits keep comin :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

@SHSC-1 And the solutions keep coming as well!

2 Likes

Today I appreciate a dear friend trusting me with her amazing recordings for me to mix and add on to. Collaborating and co-creating is so much fun with the right people!
I’m so blessed to be able to experience this creative flow state.
What a time to be alive!!!

5 Likes

Just being able to move!

3 Likes

I have those days.

1 Like

The visitors for the giving thanks holiday are finally out of the house and safely in their own homes. I am grateful that the family came together, looking forward to next year with hope the dog won’t chase a possum into the house again. It was totally crazy! Most of all I’m grateful to still be above ground and looking around.

8 Likes

Today I appreciate pancakes and my ability to create AND eat them.

How fucking cool is that!

6 Likes

My guess is deliciously cool. That’s how cool! :yum:

1 Like

Today I am grateful glancing at OG a few minutes ago and seeing this thread, because I needed a reminder to be grateful and appreciate what I have and not focus on bad.

4 Likes

depends on how many you make and how long you wait to start eating them. takes me about a half hour to make 30 but i start with the second set of three so they’re still warm when i eat them. if you wait 'til they’re all done it may be cool indeed.

sorry, couldn’t help myself. lol.

1 Like

Waking up, the best way to start the day.

3 Likes