Good to see ya back brother.
We were worried bout ya.
Looks like you’ve been busy!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

FUCK YEAH @Heliosphear !!!

:partying_face:

5 Likes

Thank you everyone it’s great to be back on OG I missed all of you, Thank you for being understanding about my absence. I apologize for not checking in now then to let you I was still alive.

The strangest part for me was taking pictures and not posting them on OG, not talking to ya’ll and having awesome conversations left me feeling cannabis grower lonely. :pensive:

I tried my hand at a second project to grow mycelium.

The magic bag started filling with (yellow water) mycelium piss, It seems the LITFA method is also meant for mushrooms. :rofl: I ended up with nothing, lessons learned, looking forward to trying again. :sunglasses:

I’m heading over to the

And then listen to some music and smoke some buds, have a fantastic night. OverGrow the world with Love. :smiley:

14 Likes

@Heliosphear Man I said it earlier and I’ll say it again… it’s great to see you bro, you were definitely missed… all the art and story lines… man … I know I’m not the only 1 that misses all that… but then the growing. Is a whole other beautiful thing… just excited as hell to see ya back ! :green_heart: 🪴 :seedling: :herb: :deciduous_tree:

4 Likes

Without failure there would be no success, that is what continues to drive us all forward as you said it was a lesson learned. Success could be just waiting at your door :door: step the next time only time will tell. :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

@Terpsnpurps I’m excited to be back. The thing I missed most is the incredible OG’s that make OverGrow the very best grow site world wide.

@OhNo555 I should have texted you that I was doing OK, if there is ever a long period of time that I’m away again I wont make the same mistake. It’s very good to see you my friend.

I’m heading out the door, beach bound with BOG sour grape buds to smoke and do some body surfing.

Bro’s Grimm Papaya 99

Bro’s Grimm Puck Yes

BOG LSD

BOG LSD

Moon Flower

Have a Fantastic Day OG’s! :sunglasses:

19 Likes

Looking very nice man!!

1 Like

Always here for you bro :sunglasses:! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Bro’s Grimm Papaya 99

Bro’s Grimm Puck Yes XX and BOG LSD

BOG LSD

BOG LSD Pollenated With Celtic Stone

Ride the Thermals in the heat waves…

Have a Great Weekend. :sunglasses:

16 Likes

@Heliosphear I wanna nom-nom that Grimm Papaya 99 like it was :corn: !!!

:drooling_face:

4 Likes

First heat wave of the summer has passed here, now four days of rain ahead after 3 months of drought. Have a great day OG’s.

14 Likes

The last shots before harvest.

@InTheWoods recevied, Thank You for supporting OverGrow with your seeds.

Puck Yes XX

Papaya 99

I finished taking down one BOG LSD and have left 2 growing for now, the strain usually takes 60 days to finish flowering, these will go till July 4th freedom harvest. :sunglasses:

Hoping every one is staying cool and hydrated, Have a great weekend OG’s.

Off to smoke some BOG Buds,

13 Likes

OMG @Heliosphear all that looks so delicious!!!

6 Likes

:rofl: Thank you @Pigeonman I’m very pleased with the harvest so far, some of the BOG LSD X Celtic stone seeds are falling out so I put them on a screen.

Smoking like a chimney, getting ready to grill some steaks and…

^one of my all time favorite threads!

Have a great weekend! I’ll be round your garden tomorrow, we need to talk about your 30 milk crates. :rofl:

13 Likes

Awesome to hear brotha, Hope you find some great smoke in them!

Happy harvest too! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

This is the last picture before lights out for 48 hours, room temp reduced to 64 F / 20% humidity.

The papaya 99 is almost dry enough to smoke, it smells fantastic, sweet and fruity.

Traded tomatoes with my neighbor for Mango’s right off the tree. :sunglasses:

Have a great week OG’s.

14 Likes