Toker's Crypt : Valley Ghash, Chocolate Diesel

Loving the branching structure on these girls great looking plants @Undead-Toker!

2 Likes

Oh I see this is where all the chunky girls hang out, in the Undead-Toker Tent! I’m jealous I need get more space in my place ! Great thread @Undead-Toker!

3 Likes

Thanks, I start training them pretty young to try and get a pretty even canopy

One of the subtle things I do that I haven’t mentioned is 1/4 turn rotation every day and also swap their position about every 2 weeks.

13 Likes

Week 7 coming to a close tomorrow. Day 48. These will be finishing a week ahead of the first run and coming down next weekend.

14 Likes

15 Likes

18 Likes

I must have been hittin’ the pipe a little too hard to have missed this thread, sorry dude. Beautiful grow and learning lots… thanks. Out of all the pictures though, this is my favorite… Love Pitties…Best DOGG ever…

Peace
DaFozz

7 Likes

Wow they just keep getting fatter. Really nice training there, that’s a perfect canopy.

7 Likes

Wow! Man! Thats what I call a felicitous grow! :heart: They look great!!!

4 Likes

Hey @anon95954822, @beacher and @AUM Thanks for stopping in and for the props as well. And yes @anon95954822 pitties are the best.

Been busy with a lot of stuff lately but the grow continues, business as usual but more of it. Getting ready to flo a new set of ladies in a few days. 3 Valley Ghash will be joined by 3 Chocolate Diesel.

Just popped a new set of beans from Loompa, Headband x OG Squared(aka Foodawg). Really looking forward to this one.

I haven’t taken any pics but will be getting some up in the next few days and am really happy to finally have a full room and not be wasting space under the light like the last 2 cycles.

8 Likes

Today will be day 1 of flo on the 6 ladies. Saw a fungus gnat this morning around the seedlings so everything will be getting a severe soaking of peppermint neem with some DE when the soak dries.

15 Likes

Well when I went in to change the light cycle before the lights came on and turned the closet light on so I could see I forgot to turn it off so they are a day and a half behind on the flo cycle. So day 1 is officially today.

Lost the seedling that was bent over, That was the one that I saw a gnat crawl up the stem from below the soil line. No new gnat sightings since spraying and the other seedlings are doing fine. They were hit with some Azos and low dose cal mag+ today.

It’s hard to tell where the individual plants are but the order from inside the closet is (left to right, top down) VG, VG, CD1, VG, CD2, CD3

And since I finally got around to covering the door so it can slide open here are some side view shots. (Left to right, top down) VG, VG, CD3, VG, CD1, CD2

Here are a few without CD1 in place.

11 Likes

Day 8. Room is filling in and they should finish stretching over the next few days.

11 Likes

Do you hear jungle noises when the Crypt opens up… wouldn’t surprise me if you did…lol

Looks great in there…

Peace
DaFozz

5 Likes

Did some major defoliation to quiet things down in there. :grin:

Day 11, they should be about done stretching for the most part and have been rearranged slightly and other than some more trimming should stay in their current positions until harvest. Left to right, top down from inside the closet are VG, VG, VG, CD1, CD2,CD3

Some VG early flowers flowers starting to come in

And some early CD flowers

11 Likes

Really nice, those are flying for only 11 days!

5 Likes

They have been vegging for a long time and fully mature so that helps. I started the CD’s the end of the year and they have been wanting to flo for awhile now. I’ve been very pleased with the VG’s and think it will be around the Crypt for awhile.

2 Weeks in. Did some major trimming on the CD’s today removing the majority of the lower growth that won’t amount to much. Still need to do the same with the VG’s.

Headband x OG Squared

Some flower close ups…

CD’s clone well, roots in about 2 weeks in the heated 10/20 dome

11 Likes

Very nice. It seems like long veg really does kick them into high gear. Crazy tree trunk stems there!

4 Likes

Day 16, Trimming all done and the frost is starting to come on the CD’s. To me the CD’s smell pretty much just like bug repellant, straight up old school USGI Deet.

Headband X OG Squared

All the rest are CD, the 1st pic is CD2 and the rest CD1. CD2 and 3 will be done after this run.

10 Likes

Deet… that’s a new one! I totally know the smell you’re talking about. Shouldn’t be seeing any bugs on those lol

3 Likes