Tommy's Organic No-till Goji OG/Mountain Temple/ Triangle Kush S1

Have you been bending over with your rolling papers in you pocket, they look a bit bent out of shape.

3 Likes

I never finish a pack of papers. They get destroyed in my pocket eventually.

3 Likes

I used to carry a cigarette case and pre roll my joints, itā€™s easier to just lite one, than try and roll one, when you are wasted :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

The worst is when you have a place to smoke outsideā€¦and no place to roll. I bought one of those Genius Pipes. They are amazing. You can light it and slide the slider back over the bowl. Works great for smoking in public places.
Edit: it is the easiest pipe to clean ever! All metal and it holds the normal .75 pipe screens.

I was in downtown Ithaca NY once and was looking for a place to smoke around 6 PM. I found a parking garage and went up to the top floor and fired up my doobie. I was almost done when I realized I was smoking in the city hall parking deck. I looked off the other side of the parking deck and there was a parking lot full of Ithaca City Police cars. I shit my pants, put the joint out and got the hell out of there.

9 Likes

Sometimes blatant abuse of the law confuses them, they canā€™t accept someone would do it right in front of them.

My nephewā€™s girl friend was in Las Vegas last October, she couldnā€™t smoke in the hotel and didnā€™t feel safe smoking on the sidewalk outside unless there was a police car parked there. She said there was always one outside between 6 and 8 pm for some reason so she would go and stand next to it for a smoke.

2 Likes

Mountain Temple #10
Smells like a citrus cleaner, citrus Lysol comes to mind. She is a few weeks behind the rest of the plants and this is the first picture of her. She is taking the lead on frost. We will see because #9 is looking good too!

23 Likes

That looks very frosty, did you take cuttings from her?

1 Like

I was working on a building 25 years ago about 40 ft up in gale force winds.
Donā€™t know how I did it but managed to roll a spliff with shitty hash that you needed to burn.
Sparked it up took a few tokes and then A big gust of wind blew a hot rock straight on to my eyeball quicker than I could blink, now thatā€™s painful I can tell you :joy:

5 Likes

Oh yeah. I cloned them all. I may kill the clones though. Depends on the smoke. Iā€™ve become very picky on what I keep.

I almost donā€™t like the smell of the plant above. It is so terpy and weird smelling. Iā€™m such a hippy that sometimes when plants smell too ā€œsyntheticā€ or chemically, I donā€™t like it. Iā€™m not really a fan of chemical cleaners in my homeā€¦this plant is so chemically I canā€™t get on board yet. I said the same thing about the Black Triangle in flower but she turned more pine kush danky yummy smell in the cure. So we will see.
It stings the nostrils.

5 Likes

I have the same feelings about house cleaning stuff. Last year I had some Grand Daddy Purple that would burn my eyes and nose every time I went in the flower room for a week, then it just died down and went away.

Most of my stuff sits in jars 3-4 months before being used and it always smells different after a good cure, usually for the better.

4 Likes

I hate when it is windy. Iā€™m planting a hedge row this year just so I can roll a joint around my fire pit on a windy night.

4 Likes

Harvested 2 of the Mountain Templeā€™s. #3 and #meh (Still have to look that number up.)

Here is a #3 bud. Thought we were heading in a berry smell but that quickly moved into more of a hot garbage smell. Not bad though. One of thoseā€¦OHHH THAT SMELLS BADā€¦let me smell it againā€¦kind of smells.

We will see what the cure does.

28 Likes

Looks good even if it doesnā€™t smell goodšŸ‘

6 Likes

I wouldnā€™t say I donā€™t like it. Just different. Sweet but sour. Nasty in the backend. I keep smelling itā€¦so that means something.

I used to have FireFly by Mosca that smelled like pineapple with what could best be described as ā€œpig shit smellsā€ on the backend. I loved it.

5 Likes

Moved the Smell My Fingerā€™s and TK S1ā€™s into the big tent and gave them a TM7 foliar. Still finishing up a couple Mountain Templeā€™s.

Mountain Temple #10
Frosty plant. Smells like citrus floor cleaner but is getting some sweet smells now. Hopping she changes a little more in that direction. She is a stinky one!

TK S1

20 Likes

Gave everything a neem/kelp tea this week. Last week I gave them some mycorrhizae inoculation.
Mountain Temple #9
I cut off the ugly foxtailed top of the photo. I think I have the lights up too much. Everything is foxtailing. I need to find that sweat spot in watts. She is frosty. Has a sunscreen/ hand lotion smell. Sweet but not natural.

Same plant

Triangle Kush S1

20 Likes

I find my plants will foxtail if I move my lights closer in the last 4-5 weeks of flower, I think itā€™s more to do with the light intensity growing when in reality it would be getting less, as the plant moves towards fall/winter and it stresses the plants.

1 Like

Yeah, I just made my light in October and this is only my second full run. My Goji foxtailed a lot too. I need to pull it back a little. I started with like 600 watts of Samsung LED in my tentā€¦it was down to 450 watts during the end of the Goji flowerā€¦now Iā€™ve dialed it down to about 320 watts for the whole tent.

2 Likes

Some phenos will foxtail regardless of how well they are kept as well from what I have seen though.

3 Likes

Thought I would throw this up. It was 38 years ago yesterday.

More fun than a frog in a glass of milk. Fucking Bob Weirā€¦lol.

8 Likes