Tony Green GG4 R.I.L. FEMS - Grow Log

A month?! haha hopefully that was a joke. Really looking fwd to running these. They look so great. What smells are you getting here?

1 Like

I started flowering about a week behind you, and i’m looking at early Feb harvest at around day 65. That’s the plan anyway…

Looks like your yield will be better than mine as well. But i’v got a second tent full!

Looking good @justdrew … great job.

2 Likes

I humbly share with y’all 4 joys at day 26 from seed just recently topped above their 6th nodes.

@Tonygreen 's GG4 R.I.L. Regs:

They have been fed daily since day 7 above ground and in about a weeks time I plan to up pot them into the next tier Air-pots.

The patience I’m need right now to wait is more than I really want to deal with right now… :rofl:

12 Likes

F65 -ish
LIMONENE, like lots of limonene.
And something is throwing serious gas; this is going to be a crying trim.
I apologize for my potato camera…
I’ll get a scope on them this weekend to trich check.
Definitely slowing down on water uptake.
-Like 1/3rd less than 2 weeks ago.
The plants in the 2x4 got really light stressed cause I baked them with the TSL 2000 running wide open for a couple of weeks. PPF way over 1000 without CO2.
-XTALs look great, but the buds are loose.
Some From 2x4:

The 5x5 had 2 dome tops; they were both shorter plants and finishing early.
-There was no way to identify any of the different expressions until a week into stretch; Everything looked the same.

Spears are tall girls that are lookin me in the eye at 5’7"

Mid heights are front rank:

Note to self: Flip earlier… :grin: :grin: :grin:

26 Likes

I flipped at 18/20"… doubled to 40/42". Exactly as I anticipated from @Tonygreen input.

18 Likes

Dometop RIL? Nice. Haven’t seen that yet. Should be some nice stony body affects on those. Looking killer guys.

That rarity is why I did the dometop reversal. Too bad it put out so little pollen. Only seen a few randomly in gb over the years. Be good to hear your thoughts on the smoke compared to the others. For me less of a rush and more of a slow ride. Great for pain.

Interesting I found 1 dometop in my big jjnyx sour d bx3 run. Deffo a deep Chem recessive.

Yo Drew can I repost pics on ig?

13 Likes

Sounds fantastic :ok_hand:

1 Like

So those yellow spots indicate Calmag and drying out too much? Maybe that’s been my issue they plague me in a lot of strains late in flower and all my fan leaves end up dying off I can’t fuckinf figure it out maybe I just sont fertigate enough

4 Likes

NP Tony, Nothing to hide. More information helps everyone.
Cool to hear that these are uncommon.
The dome tops are short, like 3 feet from the soil.
One is grenades, the other had more full surround growth.
It’s so overgrown in the tent, 6 plants in 5 gal dirt filled fabric pots, that my pictures kinda suck.

4 Likes

F66 -sh
My scope is a piece of garbage, but it was cheap, so that is that…
Friggin USB cord only reaches into the 2x4 and there are amber trichs noted, but still lotsa clears.
Going to have to break out the clip on scope, if I can find it, to look at the 5x5…

3 Likes

I think negligence caused the spotting.
Another possibility is that the plants are sun burnt from getting too close to the new LED array.
-I am still trying to figure out how to grow manageable plant sizes.
I ran it at 100%, 760W, when I got the thing, but I dropped it down to 80%, 610W after picking up a meter.
-Light burn shows up later, and the damage is happening on the top half of the plants, so I don’t think it is bugs…
Like what is going on in the 2x4.
They are 12 inches from the light, and at 100%, they are just getting baked…

5 Likes

ain’t it nice when the breeder knows what to expect from the seeds they’re peddling?

6 Likes

67 -ish
These nugs are rock hard.
Note: 5x5 light is ramped up to max for final push.
water 3 days ago was plain old water, the water today was molasse.
Could be a local low RH winter thing, but they seem to be thirstier in the final push.
Gawd, pushing 10 weeks flower; feels like ages…
Since we are going in waist deep:
Closer at biggest spear:

Closer at the dome tops:

25 Likes

Looking :cold_face: !! Nice work @justdrew :fire::fire:

2 Likes

That turned out fire !

3 Likes

Nice beat sticks @justdrew ! :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Got to say good show. Solid thread beautiful plants and definitely doing a good run on Tony’s ril

3 Likes

Drew, here’s your #8 at day 59. Thanks again bro.

20 Likes

And another of your #8 at day 2 in soil… thanks again to both of you! Gonna be keeping an eye to see how those dome-tops turn out, Tony had me excited for a minute when I thought he was talking about the “GC cut.” :wink:

10 Likes

Looking good dude. Killing it.

1 Like