Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Gotdamn that’s a haul for a little over a bill

3 Likes

I know, right?! I couldn’t let it pass by…
& the AfroBub has me dying to pop them upon arrival :partying_face:

3 Likes

I concur! They will be run next and documented after my Blueberry Diesel run has come to a finish. Not quite sure what I want to use the sour bubble pollen for yet but I had to have it.

2 Likes

Some Gorilla Bubble BX5 after a few months in the Grove Bags, just fire weed, this or a cross to it is staying on rotation from now on:

37 Likes

@Tonygreen is the Original Diesel S1 in the Ol Dirty Glue from OJD/Connoisseur? And what’s the NL#5? Probably going to grab those, half for the Afrobub freebies X2, and I was curious. Afrobub is Power Malawi x Sour Bubble? That’s an insane cart @GryphonX12 posted and I’m about to do close to the same, I think.

5 Likes

Yes to all!

Funny, Roms gave me Afrobub over a decade ago. Never got to em. Covid hit and he lost all his seeds so I sent them back to his monastery, sadly they never arrived. They came back to me six months later because no planes were flying lol. So I sent them back again but kept 3.

The winner was a thin leaf African momma with big buds so I hit her with the ril. My first African excursion. Plants are going to be huge and vigorous. Felt zippy electricity, probably thcv in there, unconfirmed but felt similar from ptg that has positive labs. I hope the thin leaf comes through with the ril adding major flower and resin upgrades. Potential to be some crazy shizznit. Mom was narrow leaf but finished in 10 :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

21 Likes

Nice, so this is the Weasel Diesel (maybe also AJ’s SD depending on who you ask)?

EDIT: answered my own question, OJD used Jah Hoover’s Original Diesel / Weasel Diesel cut and I found this post where Weasel says they’re sister cuts:

Post in thread ‘Original Diesel.’ https://www.icmag.com/threads/original-diesel.18123937/post-18186366

I found Roms posting about Afrobub recently on ICMag, he’s working it again at F3, pretty cool save Tony!

Post in thread ‘Atao RiddiM’ https://www.icmag.com/threads/atao-riddim.337610/post-18041253

His projects since 2009 are pretty badass:
271882368_655182688858091_9005534733738894685_n

10 Likes

Ok Tony you got me again, I’m stocking the fuck up this year on TGTB and nobody else, the deals remain unbeatable, a buck fifty a bean. I’m excited to check out this era of having finished the Gorilla Bubble and RIL projects basically and starting the hybrids with the classics and others. Definitely excited to get that Afrobub too, I love African strains and I think they’ll mix with the GB real well, THCV would definitely be cool!

Oops!..._I_Did_It_Again

7 Likes

I got in my collection:

15 Black Rose Tony Greens Tortured Seeds Black Russian Shiva Skunk
10 Mendo Bubble Tony Greens Tortured Seeds Mendo Cookies GG4 RIL
10 Big Don Tony Greens Tortured Seeds Romulan BX1 GG4 RIL

thats 10 seeds, not 10 packs.

8 Likes

A little GG4 RIL action… few days into flower now.

14 Likes

So many freebies.

12 Likes

couldn’t help myself I had to get an order in for those NL5x GG4ril and of course I didn’t stop there… freebies are off the hook!! GLG rocks!!!

Order details

|Product|Total|
|[Tony Green’s - Northern Lights 5 x Gorilla Glue 4 R.I.L (10+ reg. seeds)] × 1|$0.00|
|Tonygreen’s Tortured Beans Flashlight × 1|$0.00|
|Tony Greens Tortured Beans - Shot Glass × 1|$0.00|
|Tony Greens Tortured Beans - Mendo Bubble (Mendo Cookies x GG4 R.I.L) 10 seed freebie pack × 2|$0.00|
|Bad Dawg Genetics - Gorilla Bubble BX5 (Tonygreen’s) x Run Away Bride #8 (Bad Dawg) 5 reg. seed freebie pack × 1|$0.00|
|Bad Dawg Genetics - Gorilla Bubble BX5 #2 (Tonygreen’s) x Cake Fighter (Bad Dawg) 5 reg. seed freebie pack × 1|$0.00|
|Bad Dawg Genetics - Star Dawg (Bad Dawg Cut) x Run Away Bride #8 (Bad Dawg Genetics) 10 reg. seed freebie pack × 1|$0.00|
|Katsu Seeds - Schromba Fem (3 seeds) × 1|$0.00|
|Shoreline Genetics - Crisppy (2 reg seed freebie pack) × 1|$0.00|
|[Tony Green’s - Northern Lights 5 x Gorilla Glue 4 R.I.L (10+ reg. seeds) × 1|$49.00|
|[Tony Green’s - Stat Line (10 fem seeds)]greens-stat-line-10-fem-seeds/) × 1|$70.00|
|[Katsu Seeds - Schromba (6 fem seeds)] × 1|$70.40|
|Subtotal:|$189.40|

14 Likes

I may be new to the game and dont know my shit from my shinola, but I DO know that GLG has some of the best freebies I’ve seen from the sites I’ve used.

7 Likes

the other thing is the Bad Dawg Genetics crosses are more often than not… down right killer beans themselves and they are freebies. GLG has always been an exceptional seed bank to deal with.

10 Likes

Is bad dawg genetics glg in house breeding ?

3 Likes

Yes. Drag boat Jeff’s own line. Company is glg, seed line is bad dawg.

8 Likes

I agree! I ran the Sunshine 4 #7 x Sunshine 4 #8 and it was killer!! I kept cloned plants around for a later date. First time running Bad Dawg beans and it definitely won’t be the last.

7 Likes

@dirt_wizard, @Tardis808 , @SHSC-1, @Habitt We might need to have a TonyGreene grow off with all these GLG hauls everyones grabbing-Shoutout to @TonyGreene for the killer Genetics :facepunch:

7 Likes

I have 2 females of bubblehead in my veg room that i need to transplant and get flowering. They were clones off my summer grow.
I’m itchin to pop the Stat Line and the freebie mendo x as soon as they land tho :wink:

6 Likes

My next seeds dropped are going to be the Vortex seed co-op run in January, then I’m gonna start another flower round after those move to the big tent and it’ll probably be thick with Tonygreen, definitely a few each of the fem G-Unit and Afrobub x RIL alongside some OGs and such. But it could just end up being all TG, including freebie crosses I’ve now got about 120 of his seeds or more across seven different releases, so that would definitely be possible with these ODiesel and NL#5s maybe some GB BX5 to do the parent/child grow off that I love.

The choices would be:
-Sowah Grapefruit
-Gorilla Bubble BX5
-G-Unit (fem)
-Original Diesel S1 x GG4 RIL
-NL#5 x GG4 RIL
-GB BX5 #2 x Cake Fighter
-Afrobub x GG4 RIL

13 Likes