Tony Greens Tortured Beans

black sherb

12 Likes

Yes, Big Don is Romulan BX1 from Romulan Genetics crossed to the GG#4 RIL line that recombined the Gorilla Bubble BX5 and Mycotek’s GG#4 BX6 IBL. Tony crossed back to BOG’s Sour Bubble and Mycotek crossed back to Top Dawg’s 3 Chems. Then Tony recombined the two lineages to make the RIL. Then the RIL pollinated the original Joesy Whales GG#4 cut and that’s TGTB Cat’s Eye.

12 Likes

@Boozer Looks like you heard the good word and got your butt to church

@SHSC-1 OGChemBub is looking mighty fine, if you’re looking for a budget option to tide you over until that’s in range, @LouDog420 has some sibling OGChem crosses over on his Beans for Saint Jude thread for cheap and a good (year-end tax deductible also :rofl:) cause.

7 Likes

I took down some Sherb Biker recently (used in the Black Sherb) and it is very dank. I understand why Tony chose to use it with his gear. Looking forward to seeing what you get and the smoke report.

4 Likes

thread located here ? Beans for Saint Jude also Big Don is very interesting @Dirt_Wizard

4 Likes
6 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard really want to “give” but I don’t know how to transfer pictrues from phone to computer. anyother way - ??? the RKS a winner. Help any other way to give and get ?

2 Likes

@hawkman I think you’re best off sending LouDog a private message and maybe he can help figure it out with you. Or maybe there’s a user on here you trust with your identity who could help you out if you sent them your reciept email? On most Android phones you can take a screenshot by tapping the screen with three fingertips simultaneously, then you can send it in a DM here to LouDog

5 Likes

Why do you need to transfer them to your computer? U should be able to send a screenshot shot right from your phone to loudog.

5 Likes

mango drips week 3

17 Likes

Alot less purple on her this run. Week who the hell knows. Gonna run her long this time and either reveg or give her the axe. Only on the count of a bit lower potency than I want to keep around. Tactiley, visually, and smell wise she definately met my keeper requirements. Really nice plant that was fun to grow & easy to clone.

This pack let me know the kind of quality in these TGTB packs and I had to grab another. Great stuff Tony.

17 Likes

@Tonygreen here is one of my ril (twin)of your first generation

31 Likes

Pics not that clear have an old phone😉

29 Likes

Oh it gets the point across!!! How’s they smoke? Merry Christmas guys n gals!

21 Likes

Stiks and killer smoke once you smoke it the rest will be like standard weed :wink:

7 Likes

Merry Christmas Tony

9 Likes

Merry Christmas, Ant-knee!

5 Likes

big don at 4 weeks. Not bad for a freebie. Looks like buds are gonna be biig

17 Likes

oh boy those look great for 4 weeks in.
Insane frost is the @Tonygreen trademark :wink:

5 Likes

I just saw a TGTB post on Insta where he claims he’s throwing in the towel. Is that for real? Hope not.

3 Likes