Beans 4 St. Jude

Honestly, the problem isn’t with what you thought, it’s that you couldn’t accept that you might be wrong.
It’s a good lesson if you’re willing to learn it.

6 Likes

I’ve never really left my state for anything man, and it’s really cheap here - I’ve never seen anyone due without.

So it was difficult for me to believe at first, especially since I got it for free as a kid an was told what I said before - that kids get free healthcare in the USA.

1 Like

Beans 4 St Jude is going international for a short time. I have 9 international stamps, first come, first served, same rules apply.

Pick a pack for each $25 donated to St. Jude. See the latest excel sheet from September as well as these additions:

• C+/Agent Orange x Kush/Haze
  • G13Diesel/Geisha x Kush/Haze
  • OG Chem x RKS/ChemDbx

Look out for Violeta (Ace Seeds, Purple Malawi x Pakistani Chitral Kush) crosses up next

Good vibes all

20 Likes

Beans have landed. Thank You @LouDog420 for both the beans and your charitable spirit, you are one in a million. Happy Growing.

7 Likes

@LouDog420 Got some mail yesterday. Thanks so much for everything.

5 Likes

Bump…

Updated list… We now have RKS x ChemD bx f2s from Chimera.

RKS x ChemDbx F2s - 4 females, 4 males, all terpinolene dominant females were removed from the population (I hate terpinolene)… So expect funky chem D terps and hoping to add some skunky thiols from the BC Roadkill cut with the segregation in the f2s.

We’re just getting started…

Some pics in the meantime

RKS x ChemD bx #11

Bubblehead #9

AK47 f2 #9

OG Chem

Good vibes,
LD

24 Likes

Sweet Ill do my annual St Jude tomorrow and upload.

4 Likes

Yea I’m due for a donation myself

4 Likes

Are there any more international stamps left? @LouDog420

6 Likes

Yes, plenty of international spots open. Check your pms

7 Likes

Hi LouDog420,

thank you for still doing this!

3 Likes

Thanks Zett, check the pms.

Good vibes all,
LD

3 Likes

Fem lines coming to Beans 4 St. Jude, eta 4-6 months depending how cycles line up…

Want to make your own at home??

• two 9v batteries
  • 99.9% silver wire
  • distilled water
  • 9v battery connectors and some wire

Hook up the 9 volts in series

Let it run for 2 days, keep it in the dark

Spray daily a week before flip up until they start stacking pods, really just keep spraying as long as possible…

Sometimes you have to physically get in there and break up male pods to release pollen. Always best to do it anyways to maximize the pollen collected with this process…

Easy peazy, no STS needed

Not everything will reverse, some plants put out sterile pollen.

And after 12+ hours, should be looking like this. Gently lift out silver probes and remove the residue. Filter through a coffee filter or cheese cloth prior to use.

17 Likes

thanks for the motivation @LouDog420 :heart: :v:

7 Likes

Thanks Legs, check the pms bud

4 Likes

so educate me - how do I order seeds - PM you ? RKS x ChemD ////

2 Likes

Donations to St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital are the name of the game. One pack for every $25 donated. Cruise to the top of the thread for more details

4 Likes

you are making collatorial silver - know many whom drink it stuff for healt reason --beware if you drink it too much you will trun purple - knew on man that swore by it drank it many time a day - at present forget why he drank it – Now fast forward havren’t seen this person for about a year

• Donate directly to St. Jude

• Post here or PM me with a screenshot from St. Jude showing the donation amount and the date/time visible. You can redact any other info

• After that, I’ll PM you for your selections and safe address. You can pick a pack for each $25 donated to St. Jude

Simple as can be.

8 Likes

thanks wiil do !!!

1 Like