Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Yeah I’d read that thread for sure we could use a good SOG how to

6 Likes

This is tonys gear in perpetual sog

25 Likes

are you trimming branches to encourage flowering on the main?
I am curious about this. I ran a SOG stadium grow with several Gorilla bubble Bx2 (among other strains) a few years back and the branching trait made it a little but of work. I guess one just needs to find the right girl and clone the shit out of her hehehe

6 Likes

Please go into excruciating detail on what you do to maintain a sog. Lots of us would love to know! :smiley:

2 Likes

I guess I could do a little one in my 3x3. I have access. My 4x4 only has decent access in front.

3 Likes

I plant them in 7cmx7cmx 18 cm deep pots that is 0,7 liter on home made mapito strait 12/12 from seed or clone, in bigger pots 15cmx15cm ( 1 gal) po i put 3 or 4 clones but the will grow bigger

5 Likes

Here 3 or 4 ril (twin pheno ) in a 1 gal pot

24 Likes

It seems sketchy but I lollipopped a gg4 to the very top node before flip once, she put out a half pound in 5 gallons.

13 Likes

What are you flowering those under? Just looks efficient, or could be. Nice work.

2 Likes

What’s the veg time on these? Or are they straight to flower from clones?

3 Likes

Yes no veg

4 Likes

360 plants under 2x 300watt bridglux diy led

5 Likes

I flipped two G-Unit a day ago, hopefully ready if i show up in Michigan for the cup.

I had some issue with this strain, and a new growing style. Switched to Growpito in autopots and had a learning curve. But i think i have it close to figured…

@Tonygreen is the G-Unit sensitive to nutes? It seems i get beyond 1.0 EC they want to give me issues.

5 Likes

I just flipped my G-Unit fem a week ago and she’s beasting out in a 15G right now, topdress at flip was my usual CoM Stonington blend & fish bone (whiting) meal but with a tablespoon of Osmocote Plus Indoor-Outdoor 15-9-12, we’re gonna see what this girl can do with some hybrid nutes (sort of like the Soul Synthetics line from Roots, synthetics and organics together, but flipped here towards organics) and a decent sized pot, she’s gonna get 2x4 for herself to get big:

13 Likes

nice plants!!! Those are gonna blow up nice.
I really enjoyed the G-Unit and ran 2 fems in the greenhouse. I didn’t grow them real big but got 1/4 pound per plant in #5T pots hand bombing the for light dep.
Almost ran them again this summer but I went with GB bx2
Got 2 more packs of Tony’s gear enroute from a trade so that will add GG4 RIL and Sherbikerbubble to my extensive TG collection. I upped my plant count indoors so when i get back under the lights next fall , the seed pops will be all about TG gear and Bodhi :smiley:

10 Likes

I grew Sherbikerbubble when it 1st came out. Grew it again recently. I’ll grow her again too. Everyone seems to like it.

7 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard can’t wait to see those at harvest.

5 Likes

Wow!

How many mother plants for those clones?

Would love to see more pics of your setup!

What was your yield like?

3 Likes

I robbed his ass again! Thanks tony.

15 Likes

Damn, look at you

4 Likes