Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Ticket is for a GLG raffle. 1st prize is a big ass bong and 2nd and 3rd are gift certificates.

6 Likes

yep what @JBow918 said… you get a @Tonygreen shot glass:

shot

The raffle tickets are for prizes.

1st place is this amazing bong from Jonathan Killman:

2nd place prize is a $150 gift certificate and 3rd place prize is a $50 gift certificate - both are for seeds at Great Lakes Genetics.

11 Likes

I’ve already seen like 6 “drops of the year” so I’m going for swag of the year ha!

Why do these guys go WILL NEVER BE REMADE? If it was really the shit wouldnt ya be scrambling to make more lol. Ahhhhhh legal weed haha

19 Likes

Hey @Tonygreen

What are your feelings on f2ing one of your lines? Specifically RIL or Sowah Grapefruit. I’m gearing up to do a possible seed run, with the intent to share with the OG community. I have some time left before I decide which of the two I choose.

I wouldn’t want to step on toes here.

Thanks

5 Likes

Arent those seeds still available?

4 Likes

We usually only F2 non-available seed lines for the community. The only exceptions have been very small groups pitching in on a really expensive pack and only those few that pitched in got F2s…

No issues F2’ing for yourself/friends, but both those lines are still available for sale so… I wouldn’t do it for OG. I’d pick something else you can’t buy at a bank anymore. Pretty sure we actually have quite a few rare packs that need ran out but don’t have any breeders to do it.

10 Likes

This right here, folks! :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Too many “breeders” not doing the testing/hunting themselves. By the time they realize which of the 25 crosses is actually the best, they’ve already lost the parents & are crossing the next month’s new hype.

7 Likes

Got a handful of Tonys Work cooking, Bubbleheads, sour grapefruit, ptg monsters.on the back burner. Really excited to try the ptg x sowah. May do a side by side ptg x sowah x ptg run this fall. I’ll be honest ITonys gear has earned a spot in my garden.

6 Likes

Understood. And I’ll check the preservation thread(s) you linked, thanks for that.

IIRC he retired the Grapefuit mom, hence why I asked. The RIL I just wanted to “preserve” because clones aren’t widely circulated in my state, yet gg4 dominates the black market. I just imagined others were in a similar situation. But I’ll reassess.

EDIT: nevermind. I see the issue with giving away f2s of something still available. Never considered how it’d take food out of his mouth. My apologues, Tony

7 Likes

You wanna try some bangers look for a pack of gorilla bubble bx2. Some amazing plants to be had in that pack. Tony really locked it down on gorilla bubble bx3.

5 Likes

Tony green gear all day every day!!! Cant wait till the 4th of July!

3 Likes

24 Likes

EDIT: nevermind.[quote=“lambchopedd, post:67, topic:33832”]
EDIT: nevermind. I see the issue
[/quote]

I’ll be the first to admit when RIL dropped I backed up my pack. Those beans are more for personal stash reasons. I still bought a.few packs (5) and i am super excited to be getting the phenos separated. I’m a huge fanboy and joined Instagram just to tell tony thanks for his work.

11 Likes

Just chopped 5/6 of my Bubbleheads. Mine aren’t exactly impressive because they were meant to fill any holes I had when culling herms of other lines. It’s safe to say that these did not display any intersex traits for me. All seem to have candy notes on the nose; which is unexpected but nice.

All looked relatively uniform, with one outlier is frostier, better flower:leaf ratio, and seems to have yielded more. I’m gonna reveg this one and hope it smokes the best too. I may come back to post dried flower pics of all of them when the time comes.

23 Likes

16 Likes

I love this. While culling herms from other lines.

4 Likes

I got sowah grapefruit and bubble heads lined up for next run

10 Likes

Pine Tar Gush about to come down. 3rd pheno I’ve had so far. Best description of smellI can give is a skunky chem.

16 Likes

13 Likes