Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Do you mind sharing the labs? Interested in what terps were shown if you have it anyway, I know some tests don’t cover those. I don’t think anyone should be biting their tongue. We’re growing weed. The only times I spoke up is when somebody questioned my integrity. I think people should be able to report results without all that nasty insult shit.

I didn’t intend to be a put down asking about why 2 seeds, just one of many possible options for the guy to be more efficient in any bean hunt. Not just mine.
You win some you lose some in this game I reckon. That’s what we do sort through the culls looking for the magic. It’ll never stop until we’re dead ha!

18 Likes

Popped a few of the GG4 RIL that came from the goodness of Tonygreen after the shitty situation that happened here.

One ended up with a shorter, bushier / more even canopy plant with these totally unique leaves compared to the other few.

Apparently I am not able to upload the pictures because they are too large of files. Haven’t had this issue in the past.

7 Likes

Hey bud- I am cheap, so I get the 40 dollar potency test with cannabinoids only. Here is a Bub Head for example.

MIGreenman - Bubble Head #4.pdf (470.9 KB)

6 Likes

Not my beans but. Why the run down? I just trying to understand what are you getting at. Is how strong it is or that you had some fruit. I have seen his stuff grow. I gave some of his seeds away. I will be getting more. I thought it was a great Christmas gift.

1 Like

That thcv again. Did all the bubbleheads have it? What was the highest % if so?
The Pine Tar Gush has it too. Seems like a pattern that people in general like the stuff with thcv. Maybe that’s why so many liked her too. Interesting stuff so thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

Here is a good thread.

Covers it better than I can. Every strain I breed with is in there.

If I didn’t do my due diligence in selecting they’d be really fucked up lol.

10 Likes

Wouldn’t suggest something I don’t have luck with.
Casey Jones stress tests, lost 4 out of 11 so far.
I wasn’t trying to be a smart ass lol.

Some of these quarts will produce close to an ounce. Shout out to the old micro cab squad!

Flowered, culled, cut back, revegged. Hey I do what I can ha!

23 Likes

I guess I only tested two plants, but the two Sherbikerbubbles I put out to my friends were stronger than this one- Still had a combined .7 CBG. Don’t get me wrong folks, The 10 or so clean plants out of this run yielded several nice BH and SBB, straight-on OG style plants that I put out there to keep them going. I did the same thing with a few of the sour grapefruit. My standards are probably too high, and I’m looking for a long term relationship with anything I keep so it has to be perfect! The plants I held back also yielded pretty well in an ice hash run and it pressed very nice. Just did a lovely SG dab to start the day.MIGreenman - Biker Bubble #3.pdf (491.9 KB)

7 Likes

Smoke report on RIL Sowah after a 3 day dry out. I have to say I was very surprised with how well this turned out even though I grew only a small plant. It has a very nice uncured burn and flavor is in no way grassy or the smell. It seems this is a winner of a plant. I got no male flowers on any of the plants I grew out. Very hard hitting buzz well worth the time and money. The plant needs alot of vegging to get a good haul
off her. I still have one vegging now unsure the sex but I will grow this again if it’s not female and also try some other of the Karma collabs. Nice work all involved.

Doesn’t look like much but packs a serious punch. Needs more vegg time for sure.

17 Likes

Pine tar gush. Now they’re about to start stacking. The one in the back is by far frostier than anything else in the room right now. There’s clearly 2 phenos. One is shorter n bushy with tons of fan leaves with looser buds the other is rock hard nugs less leaves

23 Likes

Beautiful! Rock hard buds, less leaves = less work trimming :smiley: :+1:

4 Likes

4x RIL clones day 50.

22 Likes

@Tonygreen anywhere with any of the Casey Jones packs left ?

Not that I’m aware atm. My keeper mom I’d in with the ril studs atm tho!

11 Likes

Pine tar gush. 30sum days into 12/12. Still a ways to go. Here’s 2 phenos. First is taller and stacking solid buds smell is just dank weed on this one.

by end she should be all colas. And this one the shorter one I said from beginning I liked has looser buds but filling in good. This one as smells like pinesol w Lil bit of lemon maybe. Mainly pine which is what I was looking for.

22 Likes

32 Likes

Holy smokes bro. Is that the vday drop?

1 Like

I have been wanting to try the Sowah Grapefruit.

I’m looking for the old grapefruit smell and taste, and I am curious about this one

7 Likes

7 Likes

Anyone got SomAblazE original crown royal black Rose pic?

Glg promo is 75 beans for the combo pack si ce he threw in a 10 pack putang bx1!

15 Likes