Tony Greens Tortured Beans

I got barbecue beef ready now!
Italian Beef/ x (X18 x Gorilla Bubble):metal::metal::metal::metal:

19 Likes

Those going to be on your normal seed sites or IG or what?

4 Likes

Hell, if you were closer I’d just replace your water main for ya. :wink:

6 Likes

Italian beef # 1 call it day 50

12 Likes

Special through me

7 Likes

3500-7500 with replacing 40 foot from the meter and two hose connections. I’m saving for the 35er. Roughin it last few weeks until I could set this up to make a go

9 Likes

@Great_lakes_Genetics will get some barbecue beef soon tho

7 Likes

He’s a suitor :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I have three chem 91 x sour bubbles from Tony Green going for my first time growing. Sprouted around may 8th. They filled out my 3x3 tent and are getting too tall for the tent. Probably going to order another tent to give them room.

20 Likes

Welcome to OG! Those chem91xsb looks real healthy! Keep up the good work and keep us posted!

3 Likes

Yours look a lot more SB dominant than mine. Looking forward to seeing how they turn out!

4 Likes

Most variegated pheno from the 2nd pop.

12 Likes

Those are neat

3 Likes

Wow, that quite the cost window.

3 Likes

Story of my entire 20+ years of growing ! You think I’d learn by now…. Nope :man_facepalming:t2:

6 Likes

Too many seeds in the world that need popping. :grin:

3 Likes

Lol I grew a couple tony greens my first grow, too. It’ll set your standards real high for future grows.

6 Likes

I try an throw down at least 150-200 a year and if extremely productive I’ll pop 350 or so but it can quickly turn into absolute chaos with those numbers.

6 Likes

Its OK you’re amongst friends. :rofl:
Been at this for over a decade and even make my own but still manage to spend a few grand a year.

Im hitting an event today but have a budget.

3 Likes

You’ve got this…. Stay strong @MeowsTrapSeeds

3 Likes