Tony Greens Tortured Beans

I’ve popped just over 140 seeds since christmas… the most painful but necessary thing about it was killing 3/4’s of them in selection LOL

9 Likes

That’s why you shop around high end was gonna sub contract it out too lol

5 Likes

Well, depending on how many utilities need to be crossed, sprinkler pipes fixed, poly or copper service line, type of meter stand being tied into, concrete intrusions, and whether they own or plan to rent a mini-ex…I really can’t see a fair bid exceeding $4200.
I do this type of work for a living. And just as a rough estimate, I know I’d be there or below that number(really depends on if they are bringing a labor hand too). Though I don’t know the costs in your area, shop around. Hope this can be of some help! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

PS. Make sure that you are clear with the contractor about sprinkler, lawn, and landscaping repair if you want them to do that. Alot of guys will do the job, backfill a trench, smooth it up and call it a happy day. We’re not landscapers, lol.

7 Likes

Just out of curiosity. What do think the total for materials would be for a job like that?

3 Likes

Well, it’s a big difference between a 100ft roll of [probably 1"] CTS poly or type K copper, the minimum length you can buy. That’s $70-90, or copper at $500-800. Likely at least one compression coupler if tieing into the meter stand. Because us dirt guys aren’t plumbers and don’t go in the building. That’s under $50ea. Then whatever sprinkler pipe/fitting that get replaced. But that’s cheap.
Materials are the cheapest thing in this case. I’d be more concerned with the excavation variables. Utilities, sidewalk/driveways, landscaping, and I almost forgot…tree roots! Lol

9 Likes

I see. Our water main to the house broke about 6 years ago. Luckily I was able to find where it was leaking and dug it up by hand. It was a black plastic pipe. I went down to the plumbing supply house and bought a coupling. Apparently a rock had rubbed a hole in the pipe.

I know what you mean about dirt and indoor piping being different. I was a pipe fitter for a fire sprinkler company for a few years. Unfortunately I had to also assist the dirt guy and lay the pipe from the main to the building.

6 Likes

There is always the chance that it is IPS pipe(likely what your black is), or galvanized. Mine was IPS and I dug in new CTS from the meter. That black stuff doesn’t like sharp rocks.

5 Likes

Day 51/56 Nice upskirt color shot. Italian beef plant # 1

20 Likes

Gorilla Bubble Bx2 starting to take off after getting transplanted to the 7gallon. She’s gonna veg for a bit yet and is the only female from the seed pop but I like what I am seeing so far :wink:

26 Likes

Fort Gibson and Tahlequah here

2 Likes

Really? That’s pretty close. We’re about 8 miles south of Muskogee. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

3 Likes

J-Unit. Day 56

Stat Line. Day 56

38 Likes

Italian Beef # 1 Day 52

23 Likes

Cut day for the Spring run. Calling it day 53-56 not sure but heats coming fast in Colorado. Italian Beef pheno 2 here.

21 Likes

Very nice @MeowsTrapSeeds :facepunch:t2:

6 Likes

That smoke has a lot of depth to it, you’re gonna love it!

5 Likes

Muchos grassy ass
The eye-gasms already and shear fun of growing these has already paid off. Little wins feel good. :grin::+1:
Credit to Tony & Cosmic Wisdom for making cool strains. It just shows how collaborations can make awesome stuff.

9 Likes

My Big Don cuts rooted out no problemo, mom and kids all looking great:

20 Likes

nice roots there!!
I was gonna run the Big Don this summer but chose the Stat Line instead.
Hell of a freebie those seed are eh?

6 Likes

Heck yeah dude, I love Tony for giving out freebies that are just full retail packs or full unreleased jawns, Afrobub his collaboration with @roms is next on my hit list to start and clone to see what’s there

6 Likes