Tony Greens Tortured Beans

that’s sound very tasty and interesting for-sure, thanks for the info and i hope the one i have is that one for-sure.

thank you friend …

6 Likes

Well with the gluetini down and trimmed and starting to cure I have a little gluetini dry sift till the rest is ready.

27 Likes

@JAWS awesome brother ! You won’t be disappointed and I know who your friend is :wink: he is awesome :facepunch:t2:

7 Likes

Just like the ice cream shop.
Pole Dancing !
I was out west years ago. A guy we called poll dancer.

4 Likes

The range of flavors and smells of Ol’ Dirty Bubble.

One pheno smells like . . . caramel popcorn? heavy sour bubble taste

Two pheno was mild. smelled like a gas station

Third pheno. What in the hell? It’s bubblegum with gas. LOTS of bubblegum. tastes like bubblegum. it’s awesome

9 Likes

If anyone is interested this is the new IG account for @Tonygreen
If you can @Tonygreen please confirm.
I am sure, just want the man himself to confirm with his own mouth/keyboard.

7 Likes

The orange grapefruit terps Tony used for the rabbit hole came from my selection of Catnip Seeds/Dr. Penthotal New York Candy Orange… I made a NYCO x Gorilla bubble bx mix that Tony refined from there to create his line…

NYCO = NYC Diesel Ruby red grapefruit pheno x TGA Agent Orange. Straight orange grapefruit smells and flavors that lasts through the last pull of the joint if you find the right selection… The NYCO needed some potency and structure which is why I hit it to Tony’s Gorilla Bubble and some other lines including my OG Chem from Ganja D/rebel grown

17 Likes

Gorilla bubble bx2 is starting to take off now :wink:
Still a few weeks away from starting light dep so she should be doubling in size before then I’m thinkin.

and Stat Line took a bit to get her legs back after topping but she is starting to kick it now. I’m thinking she needs to be free of that #2 pot and it’s time for a #7 so she can catch up to that gorilla bubble :wink: If you look at the left lower tops of the first pic you will see two tops which the plant formed by itself by spontaneous branching. I will get some better pic of it as the plant matures but I have read tony talk about this trait.

16 Likes

That’s it! They’re on me!

12 Likes

Italian beef pheno 1. Still about two days or so out from final trim & jar. Smells like GG4RIL I’m ass-uming with a floral front end dominated with bubblegum like sweet funk backside from finger rub. One more pheno to trim soon.

16 Likes

What does this look like?

4 Likes

Chem91 x SourBubble (best freebie you’ll ever see, B) - day 26f.

27 Likes

Fuckin yee!

6 Likes

Nice! I love it

4 Likes

That is what I’m talking about. Sea of green!

4 Likes

Looks a bit like russet damage to me, I’d scope that (100x+) and check.

2 Likes

That’s what reddit says too.
But I grew this and the other plants from seed, so don’t know.
I had watered them using tap water the last time, so I thought it’s either some pH fluctuation/nutrient lockout since the tap water is pretty hard here.
@MillTown

4 Likes

Just growing one of your Sour Bubbles outdoor in the UK. It’s a real nice plant, healthy and bushy. Don’t know which way it leans.

17 Likes

Looks like it’s leaning to the left a little from my chair.

17 Likes

it leans to the sour bubble side of the cross.

8 Likes