Tony Greens Tortured Beans

His mango drips are terp loaded for sure. A+

3 Likes

is the dig don the romulan cross?

4 Likes

@Boozer do you have pics of the mango drips?

4 Likes

Yeah it’s the Romulan Genetics x TGTB collabo

4 Likes

I saw that at GLG around 420 but it sold out before I could get it the Pure Knowledge sparks my intrest though too.

3 Likes

This pic made check how many seeds i have left of thos. I think im guna run them in a few months i gota sex these chem91sb and grape gas before i have room for anymore🥲

4 Likes

@Loof , the Grape Gas is high on my list to pop once my summer harvest is down. Interested to see how yours turn out.

5 Likes

Found this from a post in. This thread. Dec 22.
This was Mango drips week 3.

9 Likes

Shoot that looks healthy, what was the nose on it and did it carry over into the cured end product?

4 Likes

Excuse me while i whip this out. :baguette_bread::meat_on_bone::hot_pepper::it:
Hanging meat NSFW :rofl:
Italian Beef
IMG_20230628_224826323_HDR

11 Likes

It was extremely terpy. Not impressed with the yield but the smoke was top quality. Very tropical as I remember. Let me say I bought a full pack of them after I grew her out. Yes I bought freebies hahaha.

6 Likes

J-unit. 63 days from flip

J-unit #1 33 days from flip

J-unit #2 33 days from flip

23 Likes

Looks like a broomstick!

4 Likes

You mean: “Mind bending BOOMstick” right? :smiley:

Great work @Joker !

5 Likes

finally got me some TONYGREEN GENETICS.

ORANGE GRAPEFRUIT {RABBIT HOLE}
BIG DON
PINE TAR GUSH
GORILLA BUBBLE BC5 {FEM}
MICHIGAN MEAT * GORILLA GLUE RIL
HEADBANGER * GORILLA BUBBLE BC5
POLE DANCER

thanks to a very good friend.

awesome …

31 Likes

I called blatant bullshit on true orange :tangerine: flavored weed. Overpowering orange terps. Not Tangie, :tangerine:. The terps transfered true to the taste. Watching you work your magic has become a real learning experience. The clear explanations are appreciated. I’m curious watching how the TG crosses for you.
To have a seed catalog like yours shows dedication we all benefit from. Thank you.

11 Likes

Not as thick as her sister, similar nose with less complexity and less gg4 influence. Simple Diesel.

17 Likes

so your saying the orange grapefruit is too orangy HAHAHA.

will see …

9 Likes

The taste was so clean. Real unique. Might have been TGs 1st fems he released?

7 Likes

if it’s his purple Pole dancer (Jimmie rustler x Buckeye purple) I had a cut of that for a couple years. it felt like an improved cookies cut. rooted fast, loads of side branches, thick heavy buds that were pink on the inside. very mold resistant and finished in 58 days. great doobie weed. tonnes of flavor similar to an orange creamsicle.

9 Likes