Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Me too! Almost dry enough. Maybe even tomorrow.

4 Likes

Got that right. Lol. TAF

4 Likes

ya that picture is dead sexy… I’d smoke that for sure :smiley:

7 Likes

Wow thanks for all the love, guys. Wasn’t expecting that

WB bud needs 24-48 hrs to be smokeable, but this lil chunk of WB hash isn’t safe from the fire…

32 Likes

Bouta frosty mofo.

4 Likes

This may have to be my first sour bubble exploration and ironically I literally acquired some this morning too nonetheless. No worries at all @Redrum92 looks great !

4 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1
Man, check this thread out if you want to see what SB is capable of… some beautiful things.

7 Likes

Hey Top. Not only TAF… also FAF.

5 Likes

She’s TAFFAF! Haha :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Most definitely I do remember this thread although I haven’t seen it in well over a year and it’s definitely worth a revisit! Thanks @Redrum92

4 Likes

:love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture: noice

7 Likes

Nice you didn’t take all the goodness off. I hate over-trimmed weed.

4 Likes

C91SB day 31

36 Likes

:drooling_face: she looks a lot like the chem 91!

11 Likes

That’s what I was thinking! Has the look to the leaves especially- being dark green + neon yellow at the edges/veins

Pretty crazy because SB is very dominant in most crosses. Guess Chem is 0% recessive genes lol

9 Likes

I thought it might be just me thinking that…

That there is how I would envision the cap junky x 91 would look.

Nice plants @Redrum92

7 Likes

Will be very interesting comparing them! Can’t wait to see what comes out of the CJ cross

5 Likes

Very interested in how they turn out. I got a free pack with my last order. I never had chem91 so I’m very excited.

I also got the sour bubble tribute pack. Talk about loaded tubes!

8 Likes

@Redrum92 They look great! can’t wait to hear what you think about it once it’s finished.

5 Likes

Sour Bubble from the tribute pack IMG_4454

22 Likes