Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Looking good @buckaroobonsai
Hard to tell from the photo, are they flowering yet?

5 Likes

Thanks man, still vegging away, flowering in about 3 weeks I think.

4 Likes

OK. Cool. Looking good so far! :sunglasses: :fire: :sparkler:

4 Likes

Very nice!

I have 21 seedlings of the sour bubble tribute pack going right now. I put 21 in water, 100% germination.

13 Likes

Nice :+1:, I had great germination rates from the recent Sour Bubble drop, C91 x SB is out there too, next season I’m gonna run some PuReKnOwLeDgE to see what it’s about, I’m really looking forward to that one.

8 Likes

You just go on natural lighting schedule then (no light dep, etc.)? You outdoor guys have such patience. I couldn’t do it lol.

Remind me- how many SB and C91SB do you have going?

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see how the sour bubble tribute plants are going to turn out. I’m excited about those. Plus the 2022 co-op fall box had the Sour Bubble F2 open that Doug Dawson made.
I need to set aside some time and space to run those at the same time.
Here is my Gorilla Bubble Bx2 and this will be the last pic of her in veg as it’s time to get some stakes and strings on her and get her flowering by Sunday.
She should fill out nicely in the #7 pot. I am using the “tom hill - water only” soil mix except that I reammended 3 seasons worth of soil into a 300+ gallon mix, ammended with the ingredients from that recipe. So simple and the plants seem to really love it.
I’m hoping for a 4 to 6 ounce plant so we will see.
2023-7-14 Gorilla Bubble Bx2 - Copy

13 Likes

1 C91x SB, 1 Weighted Blanket and 3 SB IX. No light dep, all natural, except I do run a light out there early in the season to make sure I don’t get any flowering.

7 Likes

Happy to say the Triangle Glue Auto and RIL Fast auto landed! Stressful when you send the lot of two years work off in one box and hope usps don’t fuck this one up lol!

Live Monday @Great_lakes_Genetics

27 Likes

Nice TG. Surely some fiyah!!!

5 Likes

Just in time for my next run! What can you tell us about both autos? Size? Days from seed? Yield? Are they a heavy or light feeder? Phenos? Sorry for the deluge of questions.

4 Likes

My 3 SBxChem91’s are on day 15 of flower (3 for 3 germination and female) They are around 4’ from the soil, one was around 4’3" with no signs of slowing down so I bent her and she is recovering well. I did very little LST, they are overcrowded in my 4x4 tent.

28 Likes

Gorilla bubble 6 feet and growing this was a week ago going to take pictures tonight !

19 Likes

And nice enough outside to trim my indoor GBx5,sweet and sour notes with hints of pine took down after 10 weeks

24 Likes

Ok, I’ve gotta pick up some of Tony’s beans. I might have to get that Barbecue Beef. His shit looks dank AF

7 Likes

Washed the trim from the black italian beef plant i had made the water turn dark red😯 thought it was cool…

Im guna wash the trim from the light plant this next weekend

28 Likes

that is really cool!

I have some dark purple and red flowers of bad dawg’s runaway bride I was thinking of washing in everclear to see if it would make purple oil hehehe probably not but would be neat to see.

7 Likes

When i scooped it out onto the parchment it seemed like it had a slightly darker purplish tint to it compared to the ol dirty bubble hash that i was washing the same day, im guna see if it holds the color after dryin

9 Likes

Blazing saddles!! One of my favorites!! :100::100:

4 Likes

This is the scene in my mind every time I see “GG4 AUTO COMING SOON FROM TONY GREEN” in my email, on insta, here.

5 Likes