Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Thank you for the response.
I should have read the whole thread…🫣 my bad…
I have the Romulan and the GG#4 just not the cross.
Way to go @Tonygreen !

5 Likes

mango dripz getting ready to do her thing
and my winter project bubble gum s1 x gorilla bubble I was lucky enough to snag on Tony’s last instagram sale. 10 for 10. Gotta be a keeper in there.

16 Likes

They all look like they’re flipping the bird, in different ways lol

5 Likes

Ol’ Dirty Bubble

16 Likes

Ten Sour Bubble Tribute 15 days in 12/12

20 Likes

#17 = Buxom Sour Pheno (seeded in photo) chem/Diesel nose. Pretty split between funk and sharpness.

#4 = Gas Mountain Pheno (unseeded in photo) : all gasoline not much of the funk or earthy sweetness I get from RIL lines.

#16 = Blowpop Pheno (seeded in photo) : smells like a blue blowpop sucker Overtop a muted Chem funk. My old lady says it’s like the gum from the middle of the blowpop but I smell the sucker itself. Definitely an unexpected treat! I’d guess it’s from the SB in the RIL right?

#1 = Shooter McGavin / Resinous Pheno : the winner from the first of 2 RIL D hunts. Still the most resinous after the 2nd pop as well. Overall beast, very vigorous and exceptional effect.

Smoke reports in a few weeks. I’ve only tried the 4 and 1 as of now.

26 Likes

When the green drops…
The b/s stops…:drooling_face:
Nice plants everyone…

5 Likes

Chopped my 3 chem 91 x sour bubbles at day 72 of flower.
Got a tall one

A bushy one

And a scraggly one

It was my first time growing and there were a lot of things I could have done better so im just happy to have made it this far.

24 Likes

I was thinking that was one of ten and wondered where the other nine were.
then I saw the pots!
what size are those?
any smells yet?

3 Likes

Good job for your first time ! And a killer choice for a first grow. Ever need any help , advise just ask. I’m always around

6 Likes

GG4 RIL Fast Auto
Day 52

26 Likes

Those are half gallon pots.
I’m really bad at describing smells and tastes. They smell limey to me. They definitely stink in that good way.

3 Likes

Very nicely done !

3 Likes

Thanks, I am going to start a grow diary for my next run, I will try to be more hands on with it and will definitely be needing advice

4 Likes

Looks good Dog… always wanted to say that.

1 Like

I just bought 2 packs of the Sour Bubble Tribute Case, and a bunch of freebies. 60 seeds of the Sour Bubble for $250 + all the free seeds. $4 a seed!!! I cant grow them out anytime soon, but these are for sure some killer genetics.
Id like to breed it to a heavily sativa dominant strain.

Order details

Product Total
Bad Dawg Genetics - Gorilla Bubble BX5 (Tonygreen’s) x Run Away Bride #8 (Bad Dawg) 5 reg. seed freebie pack × 2 $0.00
Bad Dawg Genetics - Triangle Kush x Cake Fighter 2 reg. seed freebie pack × 2 $0.00
Tony Green’s Tortured Beans - CD Case 1 cd case per order × 1 $0.00
Tier 1 - Bad Dawg 5 Seed Freebie Pack × 1 $0.00
Tony Green’s Tortured Beans - Doobie Case × 1 $0.00
Tony Green’s Tortured Beans - Sour Bubble Tribute Case (30+ reg. seeds) × 2 $240.00
Subtotal: $240.00
Shipping: $10.00 via Flat rate
Payment method: Cash or Blank Money Order
Total: $250.00
15 Likes

Nice! You’ll love those little doobie cases too!

5 Likes

Good lord I’ve spent the last couple nights getting caught up….sort of got a lot of soft mfers get butt hurt real easy. Anyway sorry for reply but don’t post enough on here and haven’t figured it out.

Here’s my a couple G-Units about 60/65 days I was expecting about the size of the smaller one but the big one was a stretchy gal! G-Unit a CaMag hungry plan? Started having issues in early flower but upped it the older leaves are showing this but looks okay overall anyway first time running ro water. Blah blah thanks for the killer genetics! Wow that got windy! Had a time warp flipped 7/27 wrote my white board June can’t count, tell time and that was b4 I got high anyway.

22 Likes

BBQ beef putting out some roots above the plug :joy:

22 Likes

@bigzach87 have not seen that one grown out yet! This will be exciting. So is that a clone or you starting a round?

3 Likes