Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Dog, I wouldnt be surprised if u were correct. One of the mango dripz had the classic glue structure and leaf shape when vegging so I kinda figured there was glue in there somewhere. I ran a ton of Tony’s stuff last year ( ril, ril sowah, gorilla bubble, and bubblehead) and encountered the same structure and leaf shape in some of those

3 Likes

That’s what Tony himself told me.

5 Likes

Well okay then. Guess it doesn’t get more definitive than that. Thanks again for the info H&H

4 Likes

You’re welcome dude. @Ben_Tokin

1 Like

Another mango drip about to be harvested. Def a winner. Pretty consistent.

23 Likes

That turns into gold if you press it. Terpies dab ever.

6 Likes

I wonder if it would be purple? Scissors colored up while trimming

9 Likes

Alright I just verified with Tony on IG:

So I guess we’re both right. I had just forgot it was a putang bx which is where the Starfighter came into play.

14 Likes

Or They are working other lines/hybrids and do not have room to keep those moms and dads around? just maybe? Some also want to move on to other creations and goals they have. Most test before releasing. Although they cannot test for all the millions of rooms and growers methods so it is only a small sample at what a very small % of those seeds will be especially when they produce 5k seeds per cross on some and test 50-100 seeds. Cheers!

3 Likes

GG4 R.I.L., in 1L pots, topped and defoliated once.

They are absolutely spot on even. Kinda freaks me out they are so even :rofl:

Now they get sexed.

:v:

36 Likes

Nice looking group hope you get mostly girls.

4 Likes

Couple of Sowah Grapefruits I just finished up. Good consistent structure, one slightly taller than the other. One wreaks of dirty sweaty motor oil, really loud. The other is more subtle slight pine/citrus. Excited for the smoke :beers:

Sorry for the poor quality full plant shots

47 Likes

amen to that hell yeah :metal::metal:

3 Likes

Turns out that 5 were females, and 1 was a hermie.

They are now around 9 days into 12/12.

:broccoli: :clamp: :honey_pot:

:v: :drooling_face:

30 Likes

@Pigeonman how many did you start with?

3 Likes

@Hotrods_and_hounds 6x seeds

2 Likes

Dang that’s a pretty good ratio.

2 Likes

Same Big Don cut I’ve been posting about, finally got a good clone run going, this is her at F50

28 Likes

I can smell that nasty girl from over here.
Big don on the short list for this fall, first ones I ran were absolutely nasty.

6 Likes

Missing your posts @Tonygreen , hoping all is well with you and yours!

:hugs:

9 Likes