Tony Greens Tortured Beans

I think I just won at GG4 RIL if you can win at a plant just doing it’s thing…

…and the :tiger: :drop_of_blood: causing my :exploding_head: :

Polyploid GG4 R.I.L. !!!

29 Likes

Fasciated plants are so cool!

Polyploid GG4 R.I.L. !!!

I don’t think fasciation alone is a determining marker for polyploidy. Flow cytometry can be used to confirm the hypothesis. Testing leaves, roots, shoots, and such. Many blessings and much love

4 Likes

@Sbeanonnamellow one way or another I’m hoping to reveg her after the cycle is done. This was a hash run and now it’s a hash + “Just the tips” with a reveg run!

:rofl:

7 Likes

I love those long legs on your girls. Pump all that energy into making flowers. So is this the same Big Don you are sending to me? Big Don x Vortex?

4 Likes

Hash run! That’s awesome! It looks like such a stout, sturdy, branchy plant. Very nice! I’m quite fond of the fasciated ones! They’re just so cool! Thanks for sharing. Many blessings and much love

3 Likes

the fascinated buds are always the last ones to get smoked around here because I like to look at them lol

4 Likes

Sweet! Thats badass @Pigeonman i need to dive into my RIL so bad!

5 Likes

This is the cut that was the mom in that cross, yep!

2 Likes

I thought I would post these old pics I found today.
These are from Febuary 2017

27 Likes

awesome I have fond memories of past grows of tony green gear hehe
those early gorilla bubble gens were outstanding.
I’ve got some Sour Bubble tribute going right now but they are just hitting 3 weeks old.
3 more weeks and I’ll flip them

14 Likes

Yes they were.
Some excellent potency!
I’ve still got a pack of BX2 I would like to run again.

5 Likes

I Saw some new releases

3 Likes

I looked at the two new lines dropped at GLG… great deal but I had to check a couple off my wanted list first. Grabbed some wieghted blanket and another pack of that lime gorilla bubble. I was tempted to grab another flavor pack but I restrained myself LOL

7 Likes

I notice @Tonygreen doesn’t really drop in here like he used to.
I have a question about the GLG freebie beans. A couple orders ago I got some Bad Dawg freebies the were Chem 91 x Sour Bubble. Then with this recent order the label is different and it says Chem 91 skva x Sour Bubble. Are these the same parents just labelled differently?

Getting closer to flipping the Sherbiker Bubble and the Sour Bubbles are a week behind those. I’ll start dropping pics once they get flowering.

8 Likes

Last I knew, you could pay him to follow him on instagram.

3 Likes

huh???
gotta pay to follow him on instagram ?
I didn’t know that was even a thing LOL
I need to get a gig like that

7 Likes

I would think both packs are the same thing. Just updated label :thinking:

Idk anything about paying tho

4 Likes

Lol @hoss8455 I don’t know where you got that but he may be messing with ya.

@SHSC-1 you don’t have to pay to follow Tony he’s very open and very reachable about his gear. Just shoot him a message on Ig he responds pretty quick.

7 Likes

Yeah I’m losing my house to a credit card judgement I used to survive Covid and I have a small child.

Nobody is paying me to follow me. I mean talk some more shit about the 60 dollar fire bean guy that gave all he had to this community and gave you actual work while you bought 2-300 dollar packs of trash from scum bags.

You don’t want a gig like mine.

22 Likes

Good to see you buddy! :sunglasses:

4 Likes