Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Honestly, my first thought was ‘Hey I should have done that with the fat ass tube of seeds @Tonygreen hooked me up with.’

4 Likes

I got it from him publically saying that all new followers had to pay him money to be accepted. I definitely didn’t pull it out of my ass.

3 Likes

So did you pay him or what?

1 Like

Would it be funny if I did? @Indicana_Jones

2 Likes

You may have missed the humor in it then.

4 Likes

Hey @Tonygreen , sorry times are hard mate. When you ready you know you can hit me up for whatever you need that i might have. can send you DC, PTG or whatever again. old Heads, kind Heads ; )
VG

16 Likes

Much respect @VerdantGreen :facepunch:t2:
@Tonygreen I’m sorry to hear all of this, been through the wringer myself last few years. Things will pass and you’ve got a lot of support behind you. Keep your head up big bro :facepunch:t2:

12 Likes

I made A few of those gg4 auto and tk x gg4 auto. I tried pushing them with veg nutrition for too long 2 months and a couple of them just flowered with a few calyxes :joy: once I changed the nutrition to flower they grew buds on the last youngest plants and the bottom buds of the older messed up flowered with veg nutrients plants.
They are definitely frosty they smell like skunky type weed. Kind of a grape candy taste in some. They do give me a buzz compared to some abc hybrid I made that totally has zero effect. It’s not pure abc I started with but a high thc hybrid with abc leaf its drunken bastard and the 2 f1i made with it suuuuck zero high to speak of I got f2 I don’t want to grow or make f3 for abc leaf because this shit is hay

When I smoked the auto definitely you catch a buzz and you get very good resin in some just crusty as hell

Don’t push them with nitrogen switch to flower nutrients after a month growing. now I got plenty of auto seeds to try again and i still have some the original seeds that came with 15 and 20 seeds each

4 Likes

Hey brother, both strains are exactly the same. I gave Tony the 91 SK VA cut.
And he had given me the sour bubble pollen.

By coincidence we both made the same cross. So all of them are Chem 91 SKVA .

Sorry for any confusion. Thanks DBJ.

25 Likes

Thanks for checking. But @Tonygreen is my brother from another mother. We’ve been through thick and thin together. Hoping to finish this year in fine fashion.:+1::muscle:

18 Likes

I think he was just unsure who Adam &Eve was as it was someone else’s post he saw the pic from . @Dog was just looking out for Tony that’s all. And in todays day and age it’s a great thing as way too many are doing such things and using others names/work to build a name for themselves. And not everyone knows you are as solid as they come like me brother Jeff @Great_lakes_Genetics :facepunch:t2:

13 Likes

right on , thanx for clarification.
I get confused with all the chem and sours so that is helpful hehe
Now I know I can dump them in the same baggie with the others :wink:

11 Likes

I’m pretty sure I sent you all the sour bubble crosses I made right? I think there was about eight or nine of them.Last time they asked me what to put in your order for some extra freebies and I didn’t know if I had anything new left​:crazy_face::joy::rofl:
Thanks for your support.

9 Likes

Thanks for the kind words. And I hope I didn’t come across as rude or anything. I was just letting people know I was responsible for them. And I certainly understand folks looking out for Tony.:muscle::muscle::muscle:

11 Likes

ya you guys have really spoiled me with the freebies hehehe and I appreciate it :wink:
I need to dedicate a flower run to all those sour bubble crosses thats for sure.

9 Likes

Then you need to smoke better weed because that was sarcasm about mfers trying to brand everything including bamboo stakes. Is that what we need tonygreen bamboo stakes :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

13 Likes

This 1000x

8 Likes

Ya we’ll get over it somehow. Last hump really. A big credit card judgement they put on the house that we used to survive Covid. What could ya do ha. Politicians got their ppp loans forgiven :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Once you have no assets again you’re in the clear. Not ideal, but life seldom is.

New gg4 ril coming so I got a shot left ha

23 Likes

Understood. Guess I was thrown off by the packaging not being the same as your other freebies. And also shit goes sideways between breeders and seedbanks sometimes as Tony can attest.

I also can’t help but wonder if maybe having those as freebies devalues the F4’s for sale on the site.

3 Likes

Runtz x Sour Bubble

30 Likes